watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Should Mollo start?

Started by ChesterTheTabby, October 14, 2017, 07:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Must admit, I really like the guy. Raw talent, quick, and energetic. I think come Christmas he may be starting over Ayite.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Texas White

Yes he does look the business

e4b

Think he's brilliant.Can see him being really important for us by the end of the season.

Tabby

Wouldn't start him ahead of Ayite. Think he maybe should get a chance ahead of Kebano next game. He has a bit of issues, was once when he theatrically jumped after being pushed second half gifting a chance to PNE. But he has flair and a bit of edge to him, which is good. The kind of player that could take a game by the scruff of the neck when on form.

e4b

Quote from: Tabby on October 14, 2017, 09:10:35 PM
Wouldn't start him ahead of Ayite. Think he maybe should get a chance ahead of Kebano next game. He has a bit of issues, was once when he theatrically jumped after being pushed second half gifting a chance to PNE. But he has flair and a bit of edge to him, which is good. The kind of player that could take a game by the scruff of the neck when on form.
Must mean he gets back and does his work in defense as well. Another plus

Southcoastffc

Don't know if at the moment he should start - depends on what SJ sees in training and how others are performing week in week out -  but he's a hell of a player when he comes on.  Clearly stirs things up so perhaps his best use is as an impact sub. 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

Yes Mollo looked good when he came on in the second half but then we all looked good with Cairney on the pitch controlling things.

rubbernecca

Andy S

I'm sure the manager and coaching staff are aware of his capabilities

David Allen Crankshaw

If Ayite or Kebano have poor spells then he certainly looks as if he could do the business. It's good that we have plenty of options.

ffc73

No.  He seems far more effective coming off the bench when there is more space and the game is stretched.

Biggest problem I think we have at the moment is getting control of the game so we can play and dictate our style on the opposition.  Too often, especially at home, the opponents seem more committed and successfully stop us getting into our stride.  Mollo starting would not, IMO, help us overcome this problem.