watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Channel 5 comments and coverage

Started by Whitesideup, October 15, 2017, 12:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitesideup

I think their camera must have been faulty. Somehow they failed to mention, let alone show, the chances we had in the first half. eg Norwood's shot, their keeper's fantastic save., double save even. Plus his save towards the end of the half. If they had shown those they couldn't possibly have come up with the comments they did. Seriously poor .. but we all know that.

Bill2

Don't bother watching any more it is a load of rubbish.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Whitesideup on October 15, 2017, 12:21:17 AM
I think their camera must have been faulty. Somehow they failed to mention, let alone show, the chances we had in the first half. eg Norwood's shot, their keeper's fantastic save., double save even. Plus his save towards the end of the half. If they had shown those they couldn't possibly have come up with the comments they did. Seriously poor .. but we all know that.

More from Zorb ?

cookieg

And SJ was obviously speechless at the end of the game....

Mince n Tatties

Have we ever been the main commentary game?

Whitesideup

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on October 15, 2017, 03:53:40 AM
Quote from: Whitesideup on October 15, 2017, 12:21:17 AM

More from Zorb ?
Quite possibly, but from the dark side.

Neil D

Quote from: cookieg on October 15, 2017, 05:33:28 AM
They could have permed any one from the last six post-match interviews and no one would have been the wiser. 

Sgt Fulham

To be honest there's only so much a manager can say in a post match interview with it being a review of the game. I barely see the appeal in them at all having watched the game myself just a short time beforehand.

Lighthouse

Quote from: cookieg on October 15, 2017, 05:33:28 AM

You will find that tv rarely shows our manager giving post match interviews because they simply can't understand him even if he did say anything more than the average offering.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope