watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Interesting Tunnicliffe Article

Started by Brawn, October 20, 2017, 01:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawn

Fulham is sort of glossed over, really, in this interview: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11662/11088233/ryan-tunnicliffe-on-paul-pogba-being-a-man-utd-youth-team-star-and-millwalls-championship-aims

He says that being made redundant was "hard to take", and I can't imagine him being too pleased in the whole Meulensteen sacking debacle.

bobbo

I for one am so glad he's not still with us.despite his past he had very little to offer fulham, he was just one of our many players who accelerated our decline.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

filham

We have Millwall at the Cottage on 25th November, bet Tunicliffe plays a blinder for them.

Snibbo

I'm in the minority it seems, but I thought he was a decent squad player.  Worked hard.

HatterDon

Quote from: Snibbo on October 21, 2017, 04:16:27 AM
I'm in the minority it seems, but I thought he was a decent squad player.  Worked hard.

I'm right there with you.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Whitesideup

Quote from: HatterDon on October 21, 2017, 04:41:38 AM
Quote from: Snibbo on October 21, 2017, 04:16:27 AM

I'm right there with you.
Me too.

hovewhite

Thought he was great back up player.

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Brawn on October 20, 2017, 01:51:01 PM
He says that being made redundant was "hard to take", and I can't imagine him being too pleased in the whole Meulensteen sacking debacle.

I have been through being made redundant at work and I'm pretty sure it's a hell of a lot harder than a footballers contract running out. Besides I think it's not that hard to take when you know you aren't playing, you can only accept the fact you won't get another contract to warm the bench

snarks

I thought Tunni had things to offer the Club and showed promise on occasions however he never seemed to take that extra step and clearly didn't fit Slav's style. Useful squad player in the championship, but not in Fulham's squad.

Woolly Mammoth

I was dissapointed to see him released.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: snarks on October 21, 2017, 09:11:57 AM
I thought Tunni had things to offer the Club and showed promise on occasions however he never seemed to take that extra step and clearly didn't fit Slav's style. Useful squad player in the championship, but not in Fulham's squad.
Spot on Snarks.

Tonywa

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 21, 2017, 09:15:55 AM
I was dissapointed to see him released.

Excellent squad player.  A very hard worker and added a bit of steel into our midfield.

FulhamStu

Technically way below our requirements, far better players coming through the academy.  He can't have been cheep, coming from Man U either.

Carborundum

Remember back to the night two years ago when we played Wolves.  Cairney got sent off, Kevin MacDonald tore us apart and Sheri Ojo scored.  With half an hour to go we were two down and the game was gone.  Eight outfield players decided to go through the motions saving themselves for Saturday.   But Tunnicliffe chased everything like it was the cup final.  It was his finest (half) hour for us and one of the most bloody minded admirable things I have seen on a football pitch.  Good luck to him.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: filham on October 20, 2017, 06:57:48 PM
We have Millwall at the Cottage on 25th November, bet Tunicliffe plays a blinder for them.

It's in his character to try too hard and get sent off!