News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well Well Well,Talksport Pundits Say Fulham Are.........

Started by Mince n Tatties, October 22, 2017, 09:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrD1879

Not sure what that standard quote says that isn't correct. The club was seriously broken and treating our established players like rubbish. Another example was Hangeland.

I've always found Danny to be straight to the point and wears his heart on his sleeve just because he was pissed off doesn't mean he doesn't love the club.

The Old Count

Quote from: Statto on October 24, 2017, 08:19:29 PM
Quote from: MrD1879 on October 24, 2017, 08:08:13 PM
Not sure what that standard quote says that isn't correct. The club was seriously broken and treating our established players like rubbish. Another example was Hangeland.

I've always found Danny to be straight to the point and wears his heart on his sleeve just because he was pissed off doesn't mean he doesn't love the club.

whether it's true is frankly irrelevant. the point is it doesn't help the club to go on national radio and say it.

The truth is frankly irrelevant when you are stuck in your own viewpoint

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Statto on October 24, 2017, 08:03:34 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 24, 2017, 06:31:31 PM
Quote from: Statto on October 24, 2017, 05:20:02 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 24, 2017, 04:58:00 PM
Danny Murphy, 27 January 2017 "Fulham is a club I still love and care for. I look for their results every week and read the reports. When Kit Symons was appointed manager in 2014, I was part of a committee that helped make that decision. I had some of the best times of my career there." 

"...although I actually voted for Lennon over Symons when I was on the panel, their manager will be off to Villa soon and all their players are guttless. But yeah I love the club."
Making up spoof quotes is not helpful.

Sorry, to be clear, are you calling the OP and all the other people who heard him on TalkSport liars?

The recordings are probably online somewhere. In any case here are some nice supportive words DM gave the Standard when we were in trouble a few years back, very helpful I'm sure:

"...the problems started the summer I left... The way they treated us was not far off a disgrace. Was it the manager? Was it the chief exec? Was it someone above? We don't know. You make decisions together and they made those choices... It's a shame that it's come to this. It used to be a good place for people to play and for young lads to learn. Now it's just trouble, trauma and stress."
I'm certainly not calling the OP a liar but are the words that YOU typed above ('although I actually......but yeah I love the club') a direct quote from Danny Murphy?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

MrD1879

It doesn't help the club but if he's asked a question he tends to give an open and honest reply really don't see the issue

Robbie

Sadly I partly agree with the original post. Nothing sums up our season more than that Ayite miss at the weekend. Rather smashing it into the goal he basically passed it to the keeper.

RaySmith

He hit it hard and low, and did well to get it on target - but, yes the keeper didn't move and it  went straight at him and hit him.
But not an easy chance at all.