watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FOF6 Results - Week 8 & 9

Started by love4ffc, October 25, 2017, 06:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

FoF6 Week 8 results finds us with lots of jockeying for positions in our standings board however, The Cravenette still retains her number one spot  :wine:

As a reminder the Mods are not eligible for prizes and those zero's highlighted in yellow are members who did not send in their predictions for the week. 

***NOTE*** If you can not get predictions posted in time please feel free to send them to my email address;  [email protected]

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

love4ffc

FoF6 Week 9 Result.  At this point every point matters so make sure to get in those predictions  :clap_hands:  Lots of time still for people to move up and down the standings.  On a sidenote I apologize to all those Fulham fans for when we include a Fulham fixture in the weekly FoF6.  I know some of you believe that if you put Fulham to win that they will lose instead.  It is not my intention to handicap anyone by including a Fulham fixture.  We just want to pick games that will be either exciting, close or tough to predict to make the competition as competitive as possible  :003:

Thanks again to all those who are participating. 

Congrats again to Cravenette for retaining the number one spot   :dft003:

love4ffc

Maccy91

Gonna have to snip Jakeffc & Cravenettes WIFI cable me thinks...

Keynsham

Hooray! That's more like it!   078.gif 049:gif