watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sessegnon's

Started by BedsFFC, October 27, 2017, 12:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

As a dad whose son played football to a decent local level and I know there are a few on here who have boys that are still playing at a good level, how bloody tall must Mr Sessegnon (senior) be walking every day.

Can you imagine that? One son plays for Fulham and is supposedly the next big thing and your other son is just about to play in a World Cup final.

My son at 16 took the deciding penalty in a shoot out of a 1/4 final of a Bedfordshire youth Cup. He scored it. I was honestly struggling to hold back my emotions.

I'd be a wreck at every Fulham game. I'd be in floods of tears every time the teams ran out, let alone scoring a double away at Newcastle. And a son running out to play a World Cup final????

I'd have to take some form of medication.

Fantastic for them. And everything I see and hear suggests they are fantastic people.

And you know we always win the World Cup with a Fulham right back in the team

RaySmith

It's such an achievement for them - brilliant, well done to them both and their family.

FFCAli

Quote from: BedsFFC on October 27, 2017, 12:52:53 PM
As a dad whose son played football to a decent local level and I know there are a few on here who have boys that are still playing at a good level, how bloody tall must Mr Sessegnon (senior) be walking every day.

Can you imagine that? One son plays for Fulham and is supposedly the next big thing and your other son is just about to play in a World Cup final.

My son at 16 took the deciding penalty in a shoot out of a 1/4 final of a Bedfordshire youth Cup. He scored it. I was honestly struggling to hold back my emotions.

I'd be a wreck at every Fulham game. I'd be in floods of tears every time the teams ran out, let alone scoring a double away at Newcastle. And a son running out to play a World Cup final????

Fantastic for them. And everything I see and hear suggests they are fantastic people.

:plus one:

filham

Yes, a magnificent show by both boys and by dad. Congratulations to all of them.

Just hope they can keep the show on the road at Fulham for a few more years.

mrmicawbers

Their Dad used to pop into My pals showroom in Motspur Park and have a chat.He always said they were going nowhere as long as Fulham wished to keep them.Very grounded family and all his boys wanted to do was playfootball..Happily refreshing in this day and age.

Woolly Mammoth

Agree on all counts, I just wish their parents had had triplets.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 27, 2017, 08:24:48 PM

Or Centre Forwards.

toshes mate

I endorse your every word, BedsFFC, and wish both Sessegnon's to be on the winning sides this afternoon.

bog

Quote from: BedsFFC on October 27, 2017, 12:52:53 PM

Another  :plus one:

filham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 27, 2017, 08:24:48 PM
Triplets for four years in succession and we would have the makings of a good team perhaps.

cmg

This thread and an earlier one concerning the superb Allan Clarke, reminds me that Allan was the best of FIVE brothers (Derek, Frank, Kelvin and Wayne) who all played League football.
Although four of them included their home town, Walsall, among their many teams, I don't think any of them turned out on the same side.