watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for Bolton

Started by Marcel_Gecov, October 27, 2017, 02:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel_Gecov

Important game this weekend against a Bolton side who are unbeaten in their last two. They dont seem to score many but Gary Madine is the kind of player that will test us.

Button
Odoi, Kalas, ream, Soares
             Kmac
       Norwood  Johansen
Kebano                 Sess
              Kamara

Subs: Betts, fred, Madl, Cairney, Cisse, Ayite, Fonte

Twig

I'd give Betts a start, simply because I think he has waited long enough. Hard to disagree with the rest except that I might be tempted to bench Sess and start with a more experienced wide man - although I have been waiting to see Sess start ahead of Soares so not sure.

Other debate is whether Fred should start ahead of Odoi?

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Twig on October 27, 2017, 02:36:38 PM
I'd give Betts a start, simply because I think he has aided long enough. Hard to disagree with the rest except that I might be tempted to bench Sess and start with a more experienced wide man - although I have been waiting to see Sess start ahead of Soares so not sure.

Other debate is whether Fred should start ahead of Odoi?

I did consider Mollo in place of Sess. I didn't know whether Fred was fully fit so benched him with an eye on Bristol City and Wolves.

Robbie

Everyone in the league knows to target Sess at right back .. we need to change that situation. Not his fault, the manager should know better !

twang

With Cairney starting:

Button
Fredericks - Kalas - Ream - Soares
Cairney - McDonald - Johansen
Mollo - Kamara - Ayite

With Cairney on the bench:

Button
Odoi - Kalas - Ream
Fredericks - McDonald - Johansen - Soares
Fonte
Kamara - Ayite

filham

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on October 27, 2017, 02:21:20 PM
Important game this weekend against a Bolton side who are unbeaten in their last two. They dont seem to score many but Gary Madine is the kind of player that will test us.

Button
Odoi, Kalas, ream, Soares
             Kmac
       Norwood  Johansen
Kebano                 Sess
              Kamara

Subs: Betts, fred, Madl, Cairney, Cisse, Ayite, Fonte

Yes I think that is possibly the best line up but really we shouldn't stat with Soares as he has had no time on the field so far. Start with Odoi at left back and consider bringing on Soares later in the second half.