watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Steven Sess stars in W Cup final

Started by sunburywhite, October 28, 2017, 03:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Lighthouse

Has made two wild crosses/shots when he should have done better. England two down even if the first goal looked offside.

Then a great cross to get a goal back.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

snarks

3-2 England,  Sess laid on the first 2 come back from 2-0 down

snarks

Now 5-2 England Sess cleared off the line at 3-2

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

thebumponleroyshead

Now that's Euro Champs at U21 World Champs at U19 and U17 let's hope this translates to the national team. Bring on 2018.
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

sunburywhite

Great team performance

Would watch that sort of football every day of the week
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

hovewhite

Havin worked today got home to watch england u17s and they were superb and sess set up the first 2 goals with both crosses.
Well done WORLD CUP WINNERS ENGLAND

Holders

Am I right in thinking that England have never won the World Cup at any age level without a Fulham player in the side?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

hovewhite

Quote from: Holders on October 28, 2017, 05:46:27 PM
Am I right in thinking that England have never won the World Cup at any age level without a Fulham player in the side?
Correct.

cmg

As long as you stretch the timeline a bit to include Sheyi Ojo back in June, a few months before he joined us, then yes!

Many congratulations to Steven Sessegnon.

Woolly Mammoth

World done England Lions a great fighting performance to come from 2 0 down to win 5 2, and a special congratulations to Steve Sessegnon. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bill taylors apprentice

Brilliant!

I'm enjoying the warm glow for now cos I'm afraid too many of these players will not get game time at the big clubs.

Holders

Quote from: cmg on October 28, 2017, 05:56:18 PM

As long as you stretch the timeline a bit to include Sheyi Ojo back in June, a few months before he joined us, then yes!

I was thinking that Ryan was in that team, maybe not.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Dodgin

Well done to the she squad, special though having young Steven S getting good reports. Just want to see the twins on the team sheet.

cmg

Quote from: Holders on October 28, 2017, 06:38:05 PM
Quote from: cmg on October 28, 2017, 05:56:18 PM

I was thinking that Ryan was in that team, maybe not.

Ryan was in the u19 team that won the Euros. So that's one up to Steven!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: thebumponleroyshead on October 28, 2017, 05:30:40 PM
Now that's Euro Champs at U21 World Champs at U19 and U17 let's hope this translates to the national team. Bring on 2018.

Problem is they will as before go back to their club sides and stagnate,simply because majority want see first team action due to the big money signings their clubs have made.
Rooney and Owen were given their chances in the top league at these boys ages,but that seems not to happen now.
A lot of these lads want be heard of in a few years I'm afraid.