watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not sure how I feel

Started by terryr, October 28, 2017, 05:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

If we had lost we might confront the fact that things are truly drifting.
A last gasp equaliser against a truly rubbish team, whilst giving some jump to the feet excitement, ultimately leaves me despondent.
We don't shoot.
We try and walk the ball into the net and we are not Barcelona.
Mollo should start if only to deliver a decent corner.
Rubbish referees can't be the excuse week in week out.
Sick of this and depressed by a team which can't ever deliver.
Short corners?
Why?
Suicide passes back to Button... Why?
Tapy- Tap sideways passing leading to nothing.....why?

Tired and despondent is my frame of mind.
Really.. as much as I hate to say it ( I have always been a believer) maybe Slav has to change or....go.
There...I said it
Terryr

alfie

Quote from: TerryR on October 28, 2017, 05:31:02 PM
If we had lost we might confront the fact that things are truly drifting.
A last gasp equaliser against a truly rubbish team, whilst giving some jump to the feet excitement, ultimately leaves me despondent.
We don't shoot.
We try and walk the ball into the net and we are not Barcelona.
Mollo should start if only to deliver a decent corner.
Rubbish referees can't be the excuse week in week out.
Sick of this and depressed by a team which can't ever deliver.
Short corners?
Why?
Suicide passes back to Button... Why?
Tapy- Tap sideways passing leading to nothing.....why?

Tired and despondent is my frame of mind.
Really.. as much as I hate to say it ( I have always been a believer) maybe Slav has to change or....go.
There...I said it
Terryr
Mollo was not on bench and where is Soares?
Are they injured?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Lighthouse

But the real problem is that this was the real problem on day one. Last season we mostly all agree that we needed forwards, centre backs and a keeper. But we haven't improved in any of those areas. It is unfair to expect us to continue our great form from the second half of last season. So what we are left with is a team prone to the same problems week in and week out. Our manager seems to have tried to change things slightly and made things worse.

It is not that we are being outplayed. It is the fact we are not playing very well week in and week out. Why start players who are not in the best of form and leave others off the bench?

Same old problem, same old lack of solution, all in the hope we would capture the form we finished the season with. Worse starting team than last season, no progress on the field. But then in a boring way we keep on saying the same thing. I know how I feel. The club continue to fail to improve the squad every transfer window, the manager has played the same way each week and I feel a little bit bored with it all. One win at home all season...........YAWN  :039:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MikeW

Not there today but Terry R's sum-up sounds pretty much as before.  Tippy-tappy, sideways, no forward momentum, suicide give-aways', cos we aint Barcelona.

Starting to get a bit tedious Slav.  Sort it!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

MrD1879

That last minute equaliser should do nothing to paper over the giant canyon that was that pile of  087.gif

grandad

We must not forget that this was only Cairney´s 2nd full game this season. How we have missed him.
Where there's a will there's a wife

The Rock

Another last minute equalizer to avoid defeat makes me feel we're good value for a mid table team. These games aren't 2 points dropped affairs.

Agree with everything here; our top striker and 2 defenders were never signed, so we are where we should be and throwing away a great opportunity.

The Rock

Quote from: grandad on October 28, 2017, 05:50:07 PM
We must not forget that this was only Cairney´s 2nd full game this season. How we have missed him.

Thought the same and do think we'd be about 6/7th with him vs. 12th, but we need more.

bill taylors apprentice

We will never be promotion candidates until we can squeeze out more clean sheets!

Obvious I know but we still haven't strengthened the defence and not having a proper CF who others can play off doesn't help.

I'm sure things will improve but see us as a 6th to 11th team unless something dramatic happens, either way.

Woolly Mammoth

Wasn't that the first goal Bolton have scored away all season ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

How may times do we expect teams to come down to the cottage and just give us the three points? They won't so give Bolton some credit. Their goal had a touch of the didiculas about I as Ream put his hand in the air and gave up without a fight and appealed for off side. This is a basic lesson taught to kids "play to the whistle"

filham

OK we gave away a soft goal but we really should be capable of scoring a couple of goals at the Cottage against the team at the bottom of the table. Something has gone wrong with the attack we have seen for the last couple of years. Jocanovic needs to sort it out, he may decide to start with corner kicks, we wasted so many today.