more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ayite's goal

Started by bobbo, October 28, 2017, 07:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: Wolf on October 29, 2017, 05:45:45 AM
Shocking by the lino. Ayite onside by a huge margin, Fredericks doesn't interfere with play but he's not even the last man, there's a Bolton player on the right of the box playing him onside. Incompetent

I agree it was poor officiating from a lino, not the refs fault really.

J.Perkins

People actually think the referee's are cheating. This is how far people are going to not blame Jokanovic.

J.Perkins

Shocking by the lino. Ayite onside by a huge margin, Fredericks doesn't interfere with play but he's not even the last man, there's a Bolton player on the right of the box playing him onside. Incompetent

Fredericks did run towards the ball, only at the last second did Ayite take over. By that time, the flag was already up.

Wolf

Quote from: J.Perkins on October 29, 2017, 07:16:02 AM

Fredericks did run towards the ball, only at the last second did Ayite take over. By that time, the flag was already up.

Fredericks was not in an offside position
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Whitesideup

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on October 29, 2017, 01:08:17 AM
Quote from: alfie on October 29, 2017, 12:21:55 AM
Quote from: Whitesideup on October 28, 2017, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on October 28, 2017, 09:00:35 PM
The refs and linesman work together. I've seen goals where the Lino has flagged for offside, the ref has run over and confirmed who was offside and allowed the goal.
Haven't seen the highlight so I can't tell. All I can tell is that the comment above seems totally reasonable. If there was any doubt the ref should have consulted the lino,  but this ref was so sh*t, nothing surprises me.
Why would he have doubts, the Lino flagged so he gave it

He can have doubt as there were two players involved. Have you flagged the active player offside. Isn't that clear?
Absolutely. Clear as daylight, but not to a ref that bad.

toshes mate

We all know this League well enough by now with its own brand of officialdom consistent with the poor standards there are all over.  It was 'offside' because an assistant raised his flag and the referee indicated his agreement.  Whether they were right or wrong matters not, because the records will show Fulham scored from a cross where the crosser (McDonald) actually bothered to take the moment needed to pick out his man.  If only the less experienced players could learn to take that microsecond to delay and play the better pass instead of the instant one.

We are still looking raw and unfinished as a team and those crucial partnerships are taking much longer to develop now we lack the experience and know how of players like Malone and Aluko.   I just hope there'll be a time when Khan Jnr apologises to supporters for having made the stupid mistake of selling them at whatever price.   Partnerships are everything in football and we are not establishing the required patterns of play to settle them down.   I put that down to the fact the players brought in are finding the Championship multi-challenging.  Time will tell how long its going to take to knock these mismatches into shape.

SP

Great point about partnerships, I thought Stefan immediately linked up with TC when he came on. 

bobbo

I like woolly believe they cheat to the extent of taking an easy way out option . BUT I don't ever believe they cheat in favour of individuals or teams. Never
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Fulham1959

They have no reason to cheat.  Bottle a decision, yes, but who hasn't in real life ?

Without the officials there'd be no match.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fulham1959 on October 29, 2017, 12:35:42 PM
They have no reason to cheat.  Bottle a decision, yes, but who hasn't in real life ?

Without the officials there'd be no match.

Bottling is cheating. Knowlingly pretending to not see an offence because they haven't the courage to make an honest impartial decision, is blatant cheating, it's as simple as that.
If a referee has not the courage to make an honest decision, do not be a referee.
It brings the name of the game into disrepute. It's bad enough to see players cheating at every opportunity, but when referees and lino's are failing to have the courage of their own convictions to make an honest decision as they see it, and take the easy way out, because they don't have the guts, that is blatant cheating.
Because the teams who suffer by their decisions are cheated.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: J.Perkins on October 29, 2017, 07:14:20 AM
People actually think the referee's are cheating. This is how far people are going to not blame Jokanovic.
So when a Ref gives a poor Penalty decision to Team A, then later on in the match gives a very soft Pen to Team B to make up for it (something we have seen happen for years), that is NOT CHEATING then??
Ref's 'bottle' decisions all the time.  That might not be called cheating, just incompetence, but for it to happen so often, when will the Football Authorities actually address this?
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

mullers

I don't think the ref had a good game either, but in his favour I thought he did try to keep a game of football continuing when one team was trying to continually break up any flow. Booking the keeper [who I would have sent off] and adding six minutes must have shocked the Bolton players, but how could they complain? They conceded four minutes into injury time so some justice there, but my only real complaint is that the ref didn't visibly try to deal with their tactics until the last minute.

If the ref had a bad game so did Fulham, which is ultimately why we didn't win. I would rather teams that deliberately spoil the game by time wasting during the first half  as well as all of the second are properly punished; excuses like 'league position' and 'desperate for the points' shouldn't hide the real cheats in the game.