watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ayite's goal

Started by bobbo, October 28, 2017, 07:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

Why was it disallowed. More appalling refereeing.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Peabody

He was reaching for his pocket after yet another. Henry foul,base who it was and realised he was already booked, so bottled it.

Woolly Mammoth

The amount of cheating by referees grows every year.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

res

Quote from: bobbo on October 28, 2017, 07:44:12 PM

Looked at it on the highlights a number of times and looks very much on side to me....well timed run from Ayite to pick up TC's chip pass. Not the ref.'s fault though, it's the linesman who gave it

Twig

Quote from: res on October 28, 2017, 08:35:44 PM
Quote from: bobbo on October 28, 2017, 07:44:12 PM

Looked at it on the highlights a number of times and looks very much on side to me....well timed run from Ayite to pick up TC's chip pass. Not the ref.'s fault though, it's the linesman who gave it

Exactly. Lots of us are quick to castigate the refs in this division but they are only as good as their linos. The more I watch, the more I think that is where the real weakness lies.

filham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 28, 2017, 07:52:07 PM
Referees can, and do make mistakes. To say that may be reasonable but to call them cheats is totally unfair. How can a referee cheat, who would he cheat against and why would he want to.

hovewhite

Cheat is a nasty word and would never call a ref in that term.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

He disallowed it because they assumed AK (I think it was) was offside.
although he wasn't interfering with play and never attempted to play the ball
when he realized Ayite was charging on to it.

Ludicrous desicion
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Jonaldiniho 88

The refs and linesman work together. I've seen goals where the Lino has flagged for offside, the ref has run over and confirmed who was offside and allowed the goal.

Whitesideup

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on October 28, 2017, 09:00:35 PM
The refs and linesman work together. I've seen goals where the Lino has flagged for offside, the ref has run over and confirmed who was offside and allowed the goal.
Haven't seen the highlight so I can't tell. All I can tell is that the comment above seems totally reasonable. If there was any doubt the ref should have consulted the lino,  but this ref was so sh*t, nothing surprises me.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on October 28, 2017, 08:51:50 PM
Referees can, and do make mistakes. To say that may be reasonable but to call them cheats is totally unfair. How can a referee cheat, who would he cheat against and why would he want to.

Of course they cheat, it goes  on every week, the referee looks straight at the offence two yards away, and then pretend they did not see it. They lay an egg, no bottle no courage, always looking to take the easy way out.
The Lino's are no better, they leave it to the referee for the same reasons.
There is not a week goes by when you don't see an example of this.

Never forget your Roots.

Southcoastffc

Ayite's 'offside' goal was clearly onside

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/fulham/11103014/fulham-1-1-bolton

Had we taken the lead we surely would have gone on to win comfortably.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 28, 2017, 09:24:33 PM
Ayite's 'offside' goal was clearly onside

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/fulham/11103014/fulham-1-1-bolton

Had we taken the lead we surely would have gone on to win comfortably.
Not according to our so called supporters on the match link.
According to their comments, we are the worst team ever, with the worst manager and owner.
Beggars belief really!
Don't know why they bother and believe it to be a way to vent their boring abysmal lives on the rest of us!

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 28, 2017, 09:22:52 PM

Of course they cheat, it goes  on every week, the referee looks straight at the offence two yards away, and then pretend they did not see it. They lay an egg, no bottle no courage, always looking to take the easy way out.
Well you don't unless you a FFC supporter!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on October 28, 2017, 09:50:07 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 28, 2017, 09:22:52 PM

Well you don't unless you a FFC supporter!!

You see it in other teams matches even in the Premier.
The referees at that standard cannot be that bad, as they would not have become referees. So they must be cheating because nobody can be that poor.
Having said that, it's the worst standard of refereeing and linesmanship since 1879.

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

Quote from: Whitesideup on October 28, 2017, 09:10:54 PM
Haven't seen the highlight so I can't tell. All I can tell is that the comment above seems totally reasonable. If there was any doubt the ref should have consulted the lino,  but this ref was so sh*t, nothing surprises me.
Why would he have doubts, the Lino flagged so he gave it
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

PokerMatt

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on October 28, 2017, 09:00:16 PM
He disallowed it because they assumed AK (I think it was) was offside.
although he wasn't interfering with play and never attempted to play the ball
when he realized Ayite was charging on to it.

Ludicrous desicion
Fredericks.

And he's comfortably on as well, whether interfering or not.

Quite possibly the worst offside call I've ever seen.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: alfie on October 29, 2017, 12:21:55 AM

He can have doubt as there were two players involved. Have you flagged the active player offside. Isn't that clear?

Wolf

Shocking by the lino. Ayite onside by a huge margin, Fredericks doesn't interfere with play but he's not even the last man, there's a Bolton player on the right of the box playing him onside. Incompetent
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Twig

Quote from: alfie on October 29, 2017, 12:21:55 AM

Exactly