watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So ....

Started by MikeW, October 29, 2017, 09:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW

Bristol City, Wolves, Derby and Sheff Utd next up.  What do you reckon on points tally?  Given current form, a  couple of draws at the most I reckon.  My pessimism seasoned with a hefty dose of realism.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

hovewhite

2pionts tops im afraid.

Fulham76

You never know but 2 points seems realistic from those 4 games.

Woolly Mammoth

You never know with Fulham, but if you still do the Pools Coupon, then my advice is to put them down as a score draw every week, and I will let you share your winnings with me.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Robbie

Who knows. None or 12 ... the league is so unpredictable at the moment, and we MAY click.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Sgt Fulham

toshes mate

Quote from: davew on October 29, 2017, 11:38:53 AM
None.

You'll be easy to please then!

On a more serious note I think we may be a little surprising in results if not in overall form.  I am going for a narrow win against Bristol City, followed by a point against Wolves, a 'good' win against Derby and a narrow defeat against Sheff United, seven points in total.

Fulhamfan666

Woolly Mammoth

The intriguing issue with Fulham is, that we will go to the match on Tuesday not knowing exactly what to expect.
Bearing in mind our mediocre home form, and the fact we could not beat a Bolton team who going by the League Table are less of a threat than Bristol City.
So your guess is as good as as mine.
I actually feel that we have a better chance of picking up at least a point at Molyniux on Friday, based purely on their system of play which may suit us.
However, at the moment due to the unconvincing performances of late. Our expectations are reducing by the game.
But if we cannot win our home matches, then we will be having the same debate in the same division next season.   
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Wingnut

Being optimistic, I'd go for five points, a win, two draws and a loss.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Twig

Scrape one win lose the other three = 3 pts