watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Having sat in the Riversiders yesterday

Started by Wearethewhites, October 29, 2017, 10:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

And not a million miles from Slav, I can honestly say, that he is most less vocal, less expressive FFC coach, that I've seen in a while. When anything was going wrong, he'd turn his back, roll his eyes, fold his arms, and out would pop that little fella who, spins his hands as to say 'Well'.

Although Bolton weren't a great side, they were well organised, and well drilled from the sidelines, Parkinson constantly throwing instructions, and bollocking players when they weren't getting it right, it was as if he was the 12th man.

Not saying its the way forward, nor would I like to play like Bolton, but, it seems sometimes, that our players are given a set of instructions, and that is it until half/full time.   

hovewhite

Woolly Mammoth

I have noticed that also, makes you wonder.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Robbie

There is certainly something wrong on the training pitch.
Our corners are a joke, our positional play is awful.
No player seems to be able to run into the box and play a cut back pass.
We keep on kicking the ball in far too close to the keeper.
Our defense is often a shambles.

We are seriously underperforming at the moment.

hovewhite

Well it clicked right Xmas time and after so hoping we get back to some fluid performances around then again this time around.
I'm at a loss watching us at home fail to pick up a win in fact all round at home this season failure to score see games out with 1-0 victory's only MacDonald having the balls to fight for a result.
A lot of games away we show all of the above.