watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Buying tickets online

Started by Whitesideup, October 29, 2017, 01:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitesideup

Anyone else finding this impossible? The interactive seating map  "is incompatible with this (ie my) device" - I'm using Google Chrome.

When I try using the tab "closest to seat" it keeps telling me that I have to select a number of tickets, but then I can't see any way of doing this. I am trying to get an extra two tickets for the Millwall game (after yesterday's performance you may indeed be asking "why?") - is it maybe because the tickets have not yet been released for that game? But then I don't understand why they are inviting me to search for seats.

Any ideas?

gang

Try clicking closest to seats, it should bring up a plan of the stadium, click on the area you want i.e. H5 then it shows a box where you can enter the seat number that you want to be closest to then press search.
If Chrome doesn't work try Microsoft Edge.

Whitesideup

Quote from: gang on October 29, 2017, 04:58:53 PM
Try clicking closest to seats, it should bring up a plan of the stadium, click on the area you want i.e. H5 then it shows a box where you can enter the seat number that you want to be closest to then press search.
If Chrome doesn't work try Microsoft Edge.
Thank you Gang. Will give it a go.

jarv

I am in my third year (my annual visits home) and have had to set up 3 different email addresses and register again. It never remembers me unless I try to use last year's email and it tells me I am already registered. :dft007:  I gave up again and called on the phone. Got my ticket booked for the Derby game, received email receipt so I am all set (for this year).

Whitesideup

Quote from: jarv on October 29, 2017, 07:34:24 PM
I am in my third year (my annual visits home) and have had to set up 3 different email addresses and register again. It never remembers me unless I try to use last year's email and it tells me I am already registered. :dft007:  I gave up again and called on the phone. Got my ticket booked for the Derby game, received email receipt so I am all set (for this year).
Maybe the same person in charge of our transfer policy is in charge of our on-line capabilities!

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I have never had any problems, but at the moment it is impossible to get through. It accepts my signing in, but there is no follow up.

It us probably because of the club involved, but why are theNovember Milwall tickets not on General Sale yet when games in December are?

bramble

It is a very dodgy interface.  Sometimes OK, sometimes not.  Stadium view needs a flash compatible browser so chrome on ipad (example) does not work.  I have the Puffin browser on my iPad which will enable stadium view, but still not consistently good.

G_Gribby

On my PC with Firefox no problems at all. Scanning in and the rest works just fine.
With my iPad with Safari I can't scan in and pic my site number.

The delivery service after order works excellent.
I also have persons calling me from the Club asking me if support is needed.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.