watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We can't beat the bottom team at home yet QPR can beat the best team in Div

Started by The Swan, October 29, 2017, 09:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

In reply to Ray Smith, I do get behind my team. I am a season ticket holder and have been for many years.

My first game at Craven Cottage was in 1961 and have supported Fulham ever since.

I moved to Milton Keynes in 1973 ( long before it had a City Centre or hospital)

I then drove back to Hammersmith every Saturday when Fulham were at home.

So don't say that I don't get behind my team.

My seat is in the Johnny Haynes stand.
The Swan

thebumponleroyshead

This thread has the slight odour of an existential battle of who can handle life ending and who can't. We support Fulham for naff's sake enjoy the ride.
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Woolly Mammoth

Yes enjoy the bumpy ride, just avoid the pot holes slong the way.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Matt10

77% possession, 19 shots...

We need to get the ratio of those 19 total shots from the actual 5 shots on target...to at least 10.

It's really that simple. We hit the target more, we score more. I am a bit surprised that we even had 19 shots, it felt like under 10 the way we kept perfect possession.

So, are we playing "bad"? I don't think so. I think we need to convert the chances and let the numbers work in our favor. We need to spend a lot of time in finishing drills under pressure, practice penalties and corners every day.

RaySmith

Quote from: The Swan on October 30, 2017, 09:51:26 PM
In reply to Ray Smith, I do get behind my team. I am a season ticket holder and have been for many years.

My first game at Craven Cottage was in 1961 and have supported Fulham ever since.

I moved to Milton Keynes in 1973 ( long before it had a City Centre or hospital)

I then drove back to Hammersmith every Saturday when Fulham were at home.

So don't say that I don't get behind my team.

My seat is in the Johnny Haynes stand.

I didn't say anything about you, I was replying to someone else's post, and just making a point about thinking that you  can try to help the team as a fan, by getting behind them in games, rather than just saying  'the team is awful, might as well give up.'

Obviously, it's up to people  themselves what they do in games, and what they say  about the  team and club on here, just as I am entitled to my opinion too.

The Swan

The Swan