watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Millwall tickets needed

Started by Comeonfulham, October 31, 2017, 08:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Comeonfulham

Hi good morning I got my grandad coming over from America that week and he as been a Fulham fan for over 50 years as anyone got a membership or season ticket I could borrow

gang

Tickets are on sale 6 weeks prior the match, you should have no problem buying one all you need to do is register, if not already registered, then purchase your ticket.

Comeonfulham

Not on general sale so can't even buy them gonna have one gutted granadad

mrmicawbers

What is Grandad going on his own?

Comeonfulham

Quote from: mrmicawbers on October 31, 2017, 09:44:39 AM
What is Grandad going on his own?
no he can't get tickets because he ain't a member or season ticket holder

jarv

phone in. I am in america and was unsuccessful (again) as a member getting ticket online. I called in, and explained the problem....no problem (for the Derby match). Will probably do the same for the Millwall match.

mrmicawbers

All you need is an address in the States.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

For health reasons I am not a season ticket holder this season, but have seen all of the Saturday games.

It is frustrating that the tickets have not gone on general sale yet, especially as I have already bought a ticket for the Birmingham game in December.

I have sent an email enquiry to the club twice requesting clafication on this point, but have not received any response..

Are the club afraid of Milwall supporters getting tickets in the Fulham areas?

gang

I still can't see the problem, wait until they're on sale and buy one,

mrmicawbers

These won't be going on general sale I believe

Stoneleigh Loyalist

If they are not going onto General Sale it would be nice for them to let us know

hovewhite

Its millwall,so probably being advised by the old bill to restrict to anyone with a history of buying previous fulham tickets.