watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So Who Is To Blame For Tonight?

Started by Mince n Tatties, October 31, 2017, 10:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

This season its been constantly quoted that we've been bullied,refs don't stand up for us,time wasting and so on..Well you can't come out with that tonight,we were spanked.
So whose to blame,the departed Kline,the Chairman?
No I believe its the manager,he has lost the plot these last 2 months,different side every game,same tactics every game...Wonder what the excuse will be tonight.
There a girl about 9 crying her eyes out at Putney Bridge,I nearly said to her Dad,its a wonder we all aren't after that rubbish...Coyw.

Jonaldiniho 88

For me tonight is the manager. We tried a plan be and it was clear within five minutes it wasn't working. To persist for 90 was a joke. A back one of kalas. Odoi did brilliantly playing as a
Right back.

FFC1987

Players and manager in equal measure.

Woolly Mammoth

Jok has to take a lot of responsibility, his selections have been bizarre at times. He has been outwitted more often that not by opposing managers who all seem more passionate than him on the touchline. Plus our tactics have been successfully nullified and has shown that he cannot improvise quickly enough.
But I feel that the whole problem lies firstly with the recruitment and stats team who have been given a licence by a naive and inexperienced chairman who hasn't grasped our culture of football and shown he is no football fan. That's a bad start, Kline has unwittingly created a lot of damage, and has been paid the price far too late. A very important period between now and the new year. Starting with a small challenge of trying to beat a very good outfit in Wolves.
It doesn't get any easier.
If I was standing in Fulhams Dressing room to the players after yet another failure to win at home. Is to say to the players in no uncertain terms in plain English.
" use this defeat as a strength to bounce back, we should all be hurting". Where are the Fighters, where are the Winners, Where are the Leaders. I would then ask each player where he thinks we are going wrong, and what would he do to resolve the situation, because these players have got to take some responsibility for the position we are in.
Then I would wait for the Chairman to go to bed, then I would deliberately call him when he is asleep and get the Chairman out of bed, and ask him does he remember who we are and then ask him if he will give me the financial support no matter what it takes, to secure a genuine striker and a Centre back with the Physical presence we definitely need which I have been suggesting for far too long. 
Khan Making fleeting appearances to MP when the Jaguars are in town so he can show off his moustache, and use it as a PR stunt does not impress me, he appointed his son, and gave the all clear for his son to install his best mate.
So many errors of judgement, and he needs to start paying attention.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

J.Perkins

Bar McDonald, every outfield player was poor. That is a management issue. A collective poor performance is his problem.

fluffyninja

K Mac was the only player I remember beating someone or at least taking one on , Kamara charged around a lot but doesn't seem to have a clue about football to me.

CincyFulham1

Quote from: fluffyninja on October 31, 2017, 10:29:38 PM
K Mac was the only player I remember beating someone or at least taking one on , Kamara charged around a lot but doesn't seem to have a clue about football to me.

His first touch 9 out of 10 times is horrible.  AK not Kev.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on October 31, 2017, 10:33:58 PM

I said after his first game,he was just a headless chicken with not a clue...The big bull Akinfenwa at Wycombe is twice the player he is.

fluffyninja

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 31, 2017, 10:36:41 PM
Quote from: CincyFulham1 on October 31, 2017, 10:33:58 PM

I said after his first game,he was just a headless chicken with not a clue...The big bull Akinfenwa at Wycombe is twice the player he is.

First time I've seen him play live and I'm sad but I agree

ChesterTheTabby

Tis a management issue. Say what you will about Khan, Little Khan, and Kline - the players at Salvisa's disposal are quality enough for a top 6 push in the Championship this year. Could recruitment have been better? Absolutely it could have been, yet that argument can and will be made every transfer window. Slavisa's issue is not his players but his strategy. He seems obsessed with having a front man. Note, we scored freely and for fun with no actual striker bar the few times Martin was played and gave a damn. He has been found out and our sideways passing to the wings and slowing down of play just outside the 18 yard box in order to try and tip-toe the ball into the net is not working. We need players who can strike a solid shot and score or at least make it so that a rebound is bound to happen. We are outmuscled on the ball and outplayed when off the ball. Our defense is obviously not up to the task to keep a clean sheet and we do not score enough to warrant such a porous back line. We need to start Kebano and Ayite together. Kamara is too much of a brute that lacks technical ability and Fonte has technical ability but lacks strength. We are an off the pace, off-centered team. Slav needs to figure it out, no one else.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Bill2

A number of players were poor tonight, passing was awful with a lot of them being given to Bristol without any pressure. FA was particularly guilty but AK was woeful. Not sure there was any difference after he was sent off and er were down to 10.

RaySmith

Our style looks great when it is successful, and we play with confidence, but when  things aren't going so well, and we  lose confidence, the wheels completely come off.

Our defensive fragility, which always seems just below the surface,  becomes gaping holes  for the opposition to easily play through.

Times like this, we look like we need a Roy to organise us, starting with being solid at the back.

But Slavisa has been our most successful manager since  Roy, and if he's sacked , who will we get in?
He will be  sacked if these results continue, but  sacking the manager   doesn't seem to have helped us much in  recent years - except when Slavisa took over from Kit.

At the moment we look very unbalanced compared to last season, and the new players have yet to adapt, but if we can get a result at wolves,  things will look different. How Fulhamish would that be?

..FOF..

I don't want Joka out...

....but maybe we need a pr*ck of a manager to get the Khans in order.

David I

I've notice more and more that due to the constant requirement to play out from the back, then side ways and then eventually forward gives the opposition ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to track back and get men behind the ball.

That coupled with players inability to retain last season form, or out because of injury has lead to them falling well below expectations and achievable targets.

Fulham is a business, club is alledgedly in a better financial place than previous years, they don't care about fans winging...... Accept we are upper mid table at best and you'll enjoy the football more....

Fulham is a business

General

Look up until Kamara was sent of we had had 60-70% possession and more shots (although none on target), had an 80+ passing completion stat and had been dominating bristol City in most stat departments apart from shots on goal. BRISTOL had 3 shots on target and scored 2.

I refuse to accept that we're a bad team.. we've just got useless strikers and are missing sone Aluko hugely.

David I

Can someone please compare the stats of the Kline signed players to what their current stats are since joining Fulham.

This will show the Human Nature facts that paper stats don't take into account....

Riversider

A finger must be pointed at Brian Talbot, he scouted all these players after they had been identified ,
What did he see in Kamara ? He's abysmal , no way is he good enough for the Championship.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: General on November 01, 2017, 01:03:21 AM
Look up until Kamara was sent of we had had 60-70% possession and more shots (although none on target), had an 80+ passing completion stat and had been dominating bristol City in most stat departments apart from shots on goal. BRISTOL had 3 shots on target and scored 2.

I refuse to accept that we're a bad team.. we've just got useless strikers and are missing sone Aluko hugely.

Forget the stats they mean Jack poo, We got what we deserved, and had no answer to a better side, who were tactically superior, with a manager that was more tacticaly astute.
Same old story, same old end result.
Cannot defend because we have no steel, no backbone, no leaders, no winners.
Cannot score because we have no natural striker, thanks to an inept recruitment team.
Simple as that.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Berserker

In reality what is happening is what alot of people said would happen back last summer if we didn't get proper players in the positions we were weak at. We didn't get the players and now we are paying the price for the lack of sufficient. Plus on top of thay we have had our main player injured, and i think still not right seeing TC  last night

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.