Started by f321ffc, November 03, 2017, 06:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

One Martin Thomas

Cairney out of match ?

Mince n Tatties

Well I called that right Odoi in for Kalas,who has been poor imo since he came back.Coyw

Fulham 442

grandad

Why risk Cairney on a fools errand.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ChesterTheTabby

A huge believer in Kebano, Mollo to replace either him or Ayite if they tire. Fonte may actually get a goal tonight with the two sparks in Ayite and Kebano around him, although I can see Kebano and Fonte interchanging as forwards.

Kalas dropped is a bold move, but Odoi deserves his chance with Ream and I think Ream has been our best CB between the three this year.

Soares should start over Sess.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Fulham 442

Well if we think like that we may as well give up now. Surely every game for us in the Championship should be winnable? At least before a kick off!

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: grandad on November 03, 2017, 06:54:50 PM
Why risk Cairney on a fools errand.

Witn international break coming... true enough

Madman Maddle

Fredericks and Sess defending against their strong wingers is scaring me. I like Odoi but not in central defence of a back four. If Norwood keeps giving the ball away like in recent weeks, they will kill us. At least it seems Ayite will play on the wing and not Fonte. But with Jokane you never know... 078.gif

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Madman Maddle on November 03, 2017, 07:01:22 PM
Fredericks and Sess defending against their strong wingers is scaring me. I like Odoi but not in central defence of a back four. If Norwood keeps giving the ball away like in recent weeks, they will kill us. At least it seems Ayite will play on the wing and not Fonte. But with Jokane you never know... 078.gif

Odoi done well in that position before.

hovewhite

Ream has been our best centre back this season ,just amazed that Djalo has not featured as he needs a chance and would have played him v bolton.
No TC thats like giving a white flag to wolves.

BestOfBrede

Odoi is better suited to centre half currently. He's a good reader of the game and sure can get up and head the ball. We don't have many of them at the moment.

filham

Sess. still in the left back spot, Wolves will target our left flank from the beginning and benefit from it.

hovewhite

League wise players ,djalo,graham,mollo,not getting a sniff.
We are playing with no confidence give the squad a chance!

Skatzoffc

Hopefully I will be proved wrong but i can see us getting spanked tonight.

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !