https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sess

Started by Benny, November 03, 2017, 10:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benny

Costing us nearly every game at left back this season

Mince n Tatties

Actually thought  he played quite well,never stopped running second half.

CorkCity

Its all about teaching young players. This will not happen at Fulham.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

BedsFFC

The kid is getting some learning curve. He seems a strong personality but it honestly doesn't seem right that he is starting every game. I'm not sure that this period is helping him or the team right now. He is definitely targetted for his lack of strength. When things are going well and we have teams on the back foot like last season, he looks good but right now I think he needs cameo roles

f bloke

Quote from: Benny on November 03, 2017, 10:00:30 PM
Costing us nearly every game at left back this season

[This is simply not true

Benny

Both goals against bristol city came from the left side and crossed in for them to finish

He gave away a silly free kick for the second goal tonight when he should just seen the player wide

All teams we play target him as the weak link in that left back position

Jonaldiniho 88

Give him a break. Bale last season, rubbish this. He has been played out of position because he can't hold onto possession as others can. He has run his socks off every time I've seen him play. We can ask if he is the messiah, or just a very naughty boy, but all he has ever given is 100%. Let's be happy that he is always giving 100%. Love the guy. Living up to potential? No. Could he? Yes. Shall we all slate him in the meantime? Not for me.

HatterDon

didn't see any problem with his play today ... both goals were the result of great execution by the crosser and bravery and strength from the goal scorers

it's churlish to lash out at Sess after every loss or draw
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

CincyFulham1

I don't blame him for the goals, but I think he has a lot to be desired as a defender.  I think that is why Soares was brought in.  He will play at LB and Sess can play on the left upfront.

bobbo

I certainly blame him for the second goal last night.
Someone said on here is he undropable, I certainly think he is.
In fact I've been saying he's not as good as many think.
He'll end up a very decent player but no superstar.
But what to I know only been playing when I could , refereed for 7 years and been coming to CC SINCE 1956
1975 just leaving home full of hope

hovewhite

The boy needs a break coming on from the bench in an attacking role for a few games.

Woolly Mammoth

I feel a lot of people are missing the point.
It's not just about individuals and their contributions. The team is not functioning as a whole. We can all dig at individual mistakes. Last night was pussy cats against lions. We were like headless chickens huffing and puffing.
Sess is clearly being played out of position, why ?
Fonte got slaughtered last night, and I am not his greatest fan. But he had absolutely no support until Mollo came on, and Johanson cannot do it all on his own. In fact nobody can, but some were trying on their own because they seem to have lost faith in each other.
The problems are deeper than we may realise. Team selections at times just do not make sense. 
If Jok has anything about him, he will have to try and pull everyone together as one. Siege mentality.
Derby County are up next, they don't get any easier. But Slaviša has to use all his experience to find a way of scoring goals and keeping clean sheets. Surey that's not too much to ask.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on November 04, 2017, 12:26:00 AM
Give him a break. Bale last season, rubbish this. He has been played out of position because he can't hold onto possession as others can. He has run his socks off every time I've seen him play. We can ask if he is the messiah, or just a very naughty boy, but all he has ever given is 100%. Let's be happy that he is always giving 100%. Love the guy. Living up to potential? No. Could he? Yes. Shall we all slate him in the meantime? Not for me.
If it's all about having runners why don't we sign Mo Farah? , I think Sess will become a great player in a few years time but at the moment well below the standard that we require.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

EastEndWhite

Quote from: Benny on November 04, 2017, 12:18:27 AM
Both goals against bristol city came from the left side and crossed in for them to finish

He gave away a silly free kick for the second goal tonight when he should just seen the player wide

All teams we play target him as the weak link in that left back position

He slipped when making his tackle that resulted in the free kick.  Should never have been a yellow card.

Woolly Mammoth

A lot of things seem to be going against us at the moment but that's life.
You make your own luck, it's character building.
" Strength does not come from winning alone. You should be able to handle Set backs and defeats and rotten luck, because when you do and you overcome these set backs and bounce back, that is strength".

I always measure a man how he gets up off the canvas not how he goes down.
So it's over to you Slavisa and the team.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.