watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-The dust settles

Started by bog, November 05, 2017, 09:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I read this farce that we would have signed Glen Murray and the Huddersfield player Mooy but for that twit and his ticking of boxes? If we had kept Aluko and Malone (much missed by me) and had added those two I think we would have been doing rather well.  Praise the lord or someone that he is gone. Silly arse. Just imagine he working in tandem with Maggot.  fp.gif :doh: 

092.gif

Woolly Mammoth

We should have bolted him in the Stocks outside the gates of M P and thrown our season tickets at him. But in all seriousness I am annoyed that this issue was allowed to go on for so long apparently ignoring other members of staff who attempted to bring it to the attention of the club.
Which only succeeded in undermining the whole operation and prevented the club and Jok from bringing in the players that Kline knocked back.
Therefore somebody is clearly not fit to run a Football Club.
This whole stats nonsense was to use the club as a guinee pig to enhance certain parties  obsession with a stats company to use in other sports in another country.
So any guilty parties have brought the club into disrepute by this deception, and it's use was certainly not in the best interest of Fulham FC.
So whose positions therefore are untenable, coupled with the Unqualified knowledge of the game and the countless errors of judgement which have done the club no favours, there appears to be enough evidence to sink a ship.
The so called charm offensive does not sit pleasantly at all with me. On top of that, somebody has hung a rat under my nose and I have smelt it.
Any guilty parties in this affair are probably at this moment beavering away with the shredders and covering their tracks at this very moment. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

If you dig hard enough, you'll discover that he also kidnapped the Lindburg baby and kidnapped Lord Lucan.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Woolly Mammoth

I am not sure he was around in 1932. 
As for Richard John Bingham he would have been too smart to have been kidnapped by the likes of the stats boy.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

Quote from: HatterDon on November 06, 2017, 12:25:24 AM
If you dig hard enough, you'll discover that he also kidnapped the Lindburg baby and kidnapped Lord Lucan.

And riding Shergar?

092.gif

bog

All in all though a right old farce. I am worried over any future nonsensical appointments after Khan thought he was a plus.  fp.gif :doh: :58: :016: :023:

Thank you and good night

092.gif

SG

Khan seems incapable of making a good club management appointment bar the current manager. Even then he appoints people whose roles conflict with the team manager and who do everything they can to prevent the manager doing the basics of his job. How the hell did this guy become so wealthy?
In the meantime there is no mention of these problems on the club site - he seems to think that we the fans do not matter in this absurd farago

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: bog on November 05, 2017, 09:10:19 PM
I read this farce that we would have signed Glen Murray and the Huddersfield player Mooy but for that twit and his ticking of boxes? If we had kept Aluko and Malone (much missed by me) and had added those two I think we would have been doing rather well.  Praise the lord or someone that he is gone. Silly arse. Just imagine he working in tandem with Maggot.  fp.gif :doh: 

092.gif

Honestly, I think the "w/o Kline, we would have signed Mooy, Murray, T. Abraham, et al" storyline is a bit much. Yeah, he and his system are to be judged on the merits, or lack of them, for eliminating those players from consideration....if that occurred. But there is no way of knowing we would have been successful in signing them.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: SG on November 06, 2017, 04:44:26 PM
In the meantime there is no mention of these problems on the club site - he seems to think that we the fans do not matter in this absurd farago

The club is always slow getting out in front of issues publicly. Has been that way for as long as I've been around. Their PR team, IMO, lacks ideas in troubling times and clams up rather than owning the situation. I'm sure there are considerations of which I am unaware but, I still believe they shoot themselves in the foot by avoiding these sorts of topics altogether.

bog

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on November 06, 2017, 04:54:51 PM

092.gif

Honestly, I think the "w/o Kline, we would have signed Mooy, Murray, T. Abraham, et al" storyline is a bit much. Yeah, he and his system are to be judged on the merits, or lack of them, for eliminating those players from consideration....if that occurred. But there is no way of knowing we would have been successful in signing them.

I think it is quite safe to say they all would have been valuable additions.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: bog on November 06, 2017, 08:37:40 PM

092.gif

If we had been able to sign them, I'd agree that they likely would have....certainly. Yet, there's no guarantee that, even if they had been approved, we would have been able to sign them. <<< My only point. 

bog

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on November 06, 2017, 08:42:33 PM
Quote from: bog on November 06, 2017, 08:37:40 PM

092.gif

I totally agree but when you look at some of the cack we have signed under his orders thye ahve to have been better. 

If we had been able to sign them, I'd agree that they likely would have....certainly. Yet, there's no guarantee that, even if they had been approved, we would have been able to sign them. <<< My only point.

hovewhite

The club PR wise and the offal site are rubbish.

filham

Quote from: hovewhite on November 07, 2017, 07:16:42 AM
The club PR wise and the offal site are rubbish.
Hard to create good PR out of Klinegate. Possibly best to keep heads below the parapet.