watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict The Score - Blackburn V Fulham

Started by White Noise, September 17, 2010, 11:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

If anyone can beat Blackburn at home Sparky can.

2-1 to Fulham

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

epsomraver

WhiteJC

jarv

1-1.  Can't see an away win v. an Allardyce team, but will come soon.

cebu

I'm more concerned about fresh injuries than the scoreline, but think Fulham will get a point in a 1 -1 draw.

AlFayedsChequebook

2-1 Blackburn, still not confident enough to predict a Fulham away win.

Jimpav

1-1

Another good point and Fulham to remain unbeaten.

The Equalizer

3-0 to the boys in white. Dembele hat-trick.

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

duffbeer

2 - 3 Fulham.  Blackburn doesnt lose much at home, and we win away once every other ice age so Hughes really proves his worth tomorrow.

Terry Tibbs

2-2.  Which I'd be delighted with....to keep our unbeaten start going.   :clap_hands:

HatterDon

2-2, Eddie Johnson with an injury time equalizer as the traveling Fulham fans sit in stunned, shocked silence.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

1-1, be happy to take home a point on the road. Blackburn have been playing pretty well.
Fulham for life!

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: HatterDon on September 17, 2010, 03:28:56 PM
2-2, Eddie Johnson with an injury time equalizer as the traveling Fulham fans sit in stunned, shocked silence.

If that happens I will start the 'USA!' chant before rushing to the front of the stand to hug him.

Seriously though, by the law of averages, he will score an important goal at some point in his time at Fulham, maybe saturday is the day??

Fernhurst

Unfortunately we will be out muscled, outfought and 2nd in almost all our tackles.

Therefore 0-1 to the visiting whites

Ryan Nelson - own goal  :doh:

COME ON YOU LILLYS!!!!!!!

colossus

2-3 their goals coming from set pieces in a testy encounter

Whiteroom

I am going 2-1 Fulham, but it will not be easy and there will be a lot of nail biting. It could be a really poor game, but I am excited about Dembele.

timmyg

2-1 Fulham.

Under Roy we'd sit back and predictably snooze our way to a draw, if that. Now under Sparky I don't know what will happen, but I feel a LOT more optimistic.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

ImperialWhite

Hmmm, I dunno. They've had a good record this season at home - beat Everton, then narrowly lost to Les Arse. If we keep our unbeaten record this season I'll be well happy.  :beer:

Think I said 1-1 in the predo comp? Optimistic but hopefully realistic prediction which I'll stick to here.

edit: plus, they tend to play a 433 variant - so they'll have more men in the middle of the park. We'll need our forwards/wingers putting the defensive effort in à la Woy, or we'll worry about conceding.