Predict the number of cards & serious injuries

Started by Jimpav, September 17, 2010, 12:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

Blackburn 4 (Y)
Fulham 2 (Y)

0 injuries fingers crossed.

HatterDon

Big Sam is being very clever. He's made so much noise this week about how Wenger is trying to get referees to penalize Blackburn's style of play that there's a serious possibility that the League will be telling the ref to ease up on them. That, plus all the press about the "unfair" Fulham fans and their "disgrace to the Premier League," could result in a backlash on Saturday.

We might wind up getting kicked all over the park with hardly a card flashed. Don't think it hasn't crossed MarkyMark's mind. 
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

Simon Davies sent off for what looks like a clumsy tackle in the 3rd minute, Dembele cautioned for diving when hacked down and Murphy booked for a foul that was clearly a dive by a Blackburn player. Blackburn will win 2-0 nil, it will be last on MOTD and the papers will have nasty comments about the posh boys from down south.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Terry Tibbs

Suicide pact, anyone?

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 17, 2010, 04:07:09 PM
Simon Davies sent off for what looks like a clumsy tackle in the 3rd minute, Dembele cautioned for diving when hacked down and Murphy booked for a foul that was clearly a dive by a Blackburn player. Blackburn will win 2-0 nil, it will be last on MOTD and the papers will have nasty comments about the posh boys from down south.

Fernhurst

Terry.... you'll get used to him.

Our very own Jack Dee is nailed on to win the gold at the 2012 Grump Olympics......