watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Erik Nevland

Started by Sinjun, November 11, 2017, 04:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinjun

I see Erik Nevland appears again on the official FFC site.
What's the big deal about Erik, an average player who made just over 50 appearances and scored not many goals. I'm surprise by the coverage he gets. Hardly a Fulham legend 😀

bog

Eric was a part of our Great Escape of 2008. I feel he warrants remembering.

092.gif

filham

That average player new how to take a goal chance, put him in the current team and he would be automatic choice week in week out.

RaySmith

If we can't honour our own , those who've made a significant contribution o the club in recent years, then  I don't know what the world is coming to.

Recently we've had posts criticising Gentleman Jim, and Brian McBride - what next, someone asking 'Who's that old bloke whose got statue in front of the stadium? - that's could be a good parking space'.

Our support is  changing, or a lot of WUM's on here now?

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Sinjun on November 11, 2017, 04:55:08 PM
What's the big deal about Erik, an average player who made just over 50 appearances and scored not many goals. I'm surprise by the coverage he gets. Hardly a Fulham legend 😀

Post count of 4, International break, not a lot happening, I'd take this with a pinch of salt. 

The Old Count

Oafish post. Must be a wind up.

sunburywhite

Are you that numpty whose name I forget that I blocked ages ago?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Twig

HatterDon

Erik the Viking was the best pure finisher we've had in my time supporting the club. Whenever Roy brought him into a tight game late in the match, you could almost hear the opponents sphincter muscles tightening. He certainly wan't at his best as a starter, but what a finisher.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Matt10

Quote from: RaySmith on November 11, 2017, 06:19:29 PM
If we can't honour our own , those who've made a significant contribution o the club in recent years, then  I don't know what the world is coming to.

Recently we've had posts criticising Gentleman Jim, and Brian McBride - what next, someone asking 'Who's that old bloke whose got statue in front of the stadium? - that's could be a good parking space'.

Our support is  changing, or a lot of WUM's on here now?

Thank you. I know times are tough, but the cynics have gone into full drive. Friends of what exactly? Fulham...that's what. All of Fulham.

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: HatterDon on November 12, 2017, 01:43:06 AM
Erik the Viking was the best pure finisher we've had in my time supporting the club. Whenever Roy brought him into a tight game late in the match, you could almost hear the opponents sphincter muscles tightening. He certainly wan't at his best as a starter, but what a finisher.

0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg

The Old Count

Quote from: Statto on November 12, 2017, 10:09:34 AM
Quote from: Matt10 on November 12, 2017, 07:01:34 AM
Thank you. I know times are tough, but the cynics have gone into full drive. Friends of what exactly? Fulham...that's what. All of Fulham.

+1
I haven't seen the coverage the OP refers to but to say Nevland was "Hardly a Fulham legend" seem a perfectly reasonable opinion to me

An intregal member of the squad 2008 - 2010. Some  legendary performances in probably the best years we've had. Deserving of respect rather than dismissive comments.

MJG

Quote from: Sinjun on November 11, 2017, 04:55:08 PM
Has anyone actually said he is a legend on the Fulham site?
Just the views of a long term fan