watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Should JP start today?

Started by Jimpav, September 18, 2010, 08:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

Will Hughes keep the faith RH style and stick by Pantsil or do you think he will/should drop JP and give Baird or Kelly the 90 mins?

Tom

Fulham for life!

SuffolkWhite

I think start him to show confidence, but if he cocks up again and cost's us point then he will lose his starting place.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

ImperialWhite

Since they play a modified 433, there will be lots of space on the wings to exploit on the counter attack. We haven't seen him train, obviously, but if we can play him we should, his pace could be very useful.

Lighthouse

If the Mexican is fit then I think Kelly should play in his own position at RB. No good dropping Kelly when he has played ok while Pants has been pants. Kelly has made mistakes while playing at LB but not nearly as bad.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

I never thought i'd say it, but Kelly should start ahead of him if the mexican is going to leftback. Not a permanant thing, but Paintsil has been terrible the last couple of games and the mistakes were horrendous.

Burt

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 18, 2010, 10:02:35 AM
I never thought i'd say it, but Kelly should start ahead of him if the mexican is going to leftback. Not a permanant thing, but Paintsil has been terrible the last couple of games and the mistakes were horrendous.

Hate to say it as I have been a big JP fan but he has been out of sorts recently and on form alone Kelly should get the nod - so agree with you Mr FFC sir.

Terry Tibbs

No. PLEASE no.

Not fair on him, and not fair on the rest of the defence at the moment.

Steve_orino

Include JP in the 18...give him 10-20 minutes at the end of the game to try to build his confidence back slowly.

If Kelly can do a decent-job at LB, not his preferred position, I'd be interested to see what he could acheive at RB, his intended position...
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09