more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hope Someone Clatters Pedersen Today

Started by White Noise, September 18, 2010, 09:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Pedersen: Hangeland won't be at Fulham for long

Morten Gamst Pedersen reckons it is only a matter of time before Brede Hangeland lands a move into football's elite ranks.

Blackburn ace Pedersen has watched the Fulham defender develop into a top-class stopper after first noticing his talents on duty with Norway.

And he is not the only one impressed with Hangeland's ability to cope with Premier League strikers – Arsenal and Liverpool are just two of the big guns who have checked him out.

A switch to a top four side has yet to materialise but Pedersen will not be surprised if today marks the last time he faces the big Norwegian in a Fulham shirt.

He said: "He will get a bigger club.

"He is professional and if he continues performing like he has been doing, it is hard to see him not being hunted down with a big club.

"There has been loads of ­speculation already. I don't know what the facts are but you get that speculation because he is a good player. There was talk about whether he would go with Roy Hodgson to ­Liverpool.

"It is only a matter of time before clubs will buy him.

"But he is happy at Fulham and isn't the sort of guy who would try to run away."

Personal ­friendships aside, winger Pedersen comes face to face with old boss Mark Hughes, under whom he enjoyed his best spell at Ewood Park.

However, he believes Sam Allardyce is finally bringing back the spirit that was almost destroyed when he left for Manchester City in 2008 and during the disastrous Paul Ince era.

He added: "There are different players and ­characters but the confidence is back now. People believe we can play against the big boys again and get a result.

"It was a blow to lose Mark. We were down and the one we got in we didn't do so well with. Sam has got us on the up again."

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Blackburn-v-Fulham-preview-Brede-Hangeland-is-destined-for-a-move-to-the-Premier-League-elite-according-to-Morten-Gamst-Pedersen-article582803.html#ixzz0zrdO1yQr

SmithyFFC

What a complete and utter ****. Whats it got to do with him anyway? I hope its Brede who clatters him :dft007:
FTID

Terry Tibbs

He kind of contradicts and cancels out the whole article by saying this:
"But he is happy at Fulham, and isn't the sort of guy who would run away"  :doh:

(Plus 'Gamst' is Norwegian for clueless.)

Steve_orino

Quote from: Terry Tibbs on September 18, 2010, 12:24:26 PM
(Plus 'Gamst' is Norwegian for clueless.)

:clap_hands: Thanks for the early-morning chuckle, Andy.  I almost spilled the coffee at that one...always wondered what that meant  :clap_hands:
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09