News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR London stadium costing Londoners a fortune.......

Started by ron, December 01, 2017, 09:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron

...but a certain team declines to pay more rent....but then why should they? They did the London authority up like a kipper box by getting a 97 year lease for what is a pittance, and now the public  have to pick up the bill.

.. But what did we expect? An authority that was happy to blow a billion pounds on a large tent to celebrate the millennium has now treated the public with contempt again, and on top of that offered an unfair sporting advantage to one team over others.

And true to type, West Ham supporters don't even like their new place, saying they are too far away from the action etc.The squad don't seem too keen on it either....

Ah well, rant over.  And we've got the cottage which we all love. And with a bit of investment it looks like it's about to get better. And we are Fulham QED.

HatterDon

and didn't the regional rights to the stadium belong to Orient?

But then again, they were allowed to stay in the Premier League when they should have had points deducted and relegated a few years back.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Woolly Mammoth

Do not despair....
" If you wait by the banks of the river long enough, you will watch the bodies of your enemies float by ".
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SP

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 02, 2017, 06:28:12 AM
Do not despair....
" If you wait by the banks of the river long enough, you will watch the bodies of your enemies float by ".

Love this quote, a work colleague & I have been waiting eagerly on the bank on the lookout for our boss.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 02, 2017, 06:28:12 AM
Do not despair....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt2zM_Ogo7Q
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES