watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v Brentford

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 02, 2017, 02:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Happy that McDonald is back but not so pleased Sess has to play LB.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Matt10

Interesting. Curious where Norwood is going to go with McDonald and Johansen playing. Is the formation changed?

Asotosyios

I think Kebano will be the centre forward or false 9 or however you want to call it and Johansen will play as a left winger.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Matt10 on December 02, 2017, 02:11:18 PM
Interesting. Curious where Norwood is going to go with McDonald and Johansen playing. Is the formation changed?

Maybe doubling up with Mac allowing the others almost total carte blanche to go forward with either of them pushing forward as well.   If so I like it
Thought we should be playing Kamara though as (Like us) they're dodgy with long/high balls

Prediction;  We'll score from a corner today   :0)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Wearethewhites

Bit of mind games as well I think. Brentford, like us, are a bit suss at the back, so, not lining up like we normally do, may give them something to think about.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on December 02, 2017, 02:17:42 PM

Maybe doubling up with Mac allowing the others almost total carte blanche to go forward with either of them pushing forward as well.   If so I like it
Thought we should be playing Kamara though as (Like us) they're dodgy with long/high balls

Kamara is a no better option than pumping it up to Ojo or Kebano. For a big lump, he's pretty ineffective in the air, plus, his first touch is awful. Thought he'd bully a team like Millwall last weekend, but, again, was pretty ineffective. For me, he really needs to start stepping up, or I can see him slipping down the pecking order come January.

RaySmith

Johansen  might drop back in defence to cover if Sess attacks up the left.

grandad

The Offal has us 4-3-3. Set up for a 0-0 looks like. Don´t think we can clean sheet 2 games in a row.

Matt10

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on December 02, 2017, 02:17:42 PM

Bold prediction! Better chance of olympic goal then.

One Martin Thomas

I think that is 4 3 1 2 ! Quite like it !

grandad

Their sub Chatzitheodoridis must have his name across his back & around his chest.

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: grandad on December 02, 2017, 02:34:20 PM
The Offal has us 4-3-3. Set up for a 0-0 looks like. Don´t think we can clean sheet 2 games in a row.

I WONDER IF THE OFFAL IS WRONG AND IT'S A 4231, SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOACKS
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Jimmy Hill

Could be 3 5 2 with McDonald as a drop in centre back?

Marcel_Gecov

Flat back 4 with Odoi LB and McDonald in centre?

Woolly Mammoth

I think we will pack the midfield, and give more protection to the back four. With plenty of traffic in midfield. It may even cause them confusion as to who to pick up and mark.
I am happy with having Ojo and Kamara further up, it gives us more potential to score a goal or two, we also have a decent bench.
Plus if Dennis is at orthodox left back, pushing Sess forward in disguise is a cunning plan.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Well we are puzzled , Brentford are puzzled just hope j
Jocanovic knows what he is up to other than making a case for a new striker in January.