https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Never mind promotion

Started by The Old Count, December 02, 2017, 04:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: @jolslover on December 02, 2017, 08:03:48 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 02, 2017, 07:27:58 PM
We have now only won 6 out of 20. That is a mediocre return. But things could get worse, picture this.
We end up somewhere between 7th and 21st. How will our best players react, because the  vultures will be circling, and we could lose the jewels we have.
Will they contemplate another season of mediocrity playing for a club with a ludicrous recruitment policy, and minimum ambition in the name of sustainability.
If the current manager leaves one way or another because of results or performances or the way this club operates, whether he leaves of his own accord or is sacked.
What decent Manager/Coach will want to work under the conditions Jok has had to tolerate, unless the club gets its act together, which under the Khans I can see no evidence this will happen.

Quite a lot of managers especially in Italy/Spain work in a similar director of football system. It's not really unusual to have a 'head coach' who doesn't have a say in transfers.

We are not in Spain or Italy, we are in England and those two countries you mention have not got a second tier like our Championship.
They roll over easier and quicker in their games when they go behind to a bigger club.
You can not compare us to them, our pyramid goes far deeper.
I don't agree with their policies and it certainly hasn't worked at Fulham has it. It's been a flaming disaster from start to finish. Just look at this seasons results, despite the money we have wasted. I wouldn't want to manage and coach a player that was not my choice, but some  obscure non footballing stats merchant sitting in an office peering into a computer through double lense glasses.
Because it will all end in tears as it is at Fulham, as you may have noticed that Jok is is somehow avoiding picking players he did not fancy or want, it doesn't work, and isn't working at Fulham.
You couldn't make it up, the lunatics have taken over the asylum, I mean Motspur Park.
Have you looked at the League table lately, no I thought you hadn't.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Robbie

We will be safe but our season feels dead already.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Robbie on December 02, 2017, 09:26:54 PM
We will be safe but our season feels dead already.

Deceased as well.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

One James stannard

Ridiculous post you silly old count  :dft011: