watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yet another Fulham sent off

Started by The Swan, December 02, 2017, 05:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Odoi sent off for a second card. He was one of many Fulham players to be booked today. Why is this happening.

Kebano was caught offside at least twice in the first half and at least once in the second half.

Come on Fulham lets explain the offside rules to our players.

This is a very disappointing result considering we scored first.( Well done Kebano)

I feel for our supporters who went to the game.
The Swan

MrD1879

That has to rank as one of the single most stupid moments I've witnessed on a football pitch. He was lucky not to march not 2 minutes before, the ref had a long chat with him. I'm amazed how he can be so idiotic

Matt10

I was honestly surprised. Odoi does not usually do those types of things. Sure he takes chances, but to be so blatant twice...just can't excuse it. Let Slav take the blame though, which I'm sure he will accept, but Odoi's a better player than that.

filham

The coach was not without guilt, will he put his hands up to this one.

WokinghamWhite

First yellow was "taking one for the team". Then he got a stern talking to by the ref. He should have been subbed at that point.

fluffyninja

He got the first one for his first foul, I think that's the only reason the ref let him off for the shoulder charge , then bang 3 minutes later the ref had no choice !