watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today Just Showed What We Are.

Started by Mince n Tatties, December 02, 2017, 05:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

An average side....Unless everyone is watching with rose coloured specs on,we have been rubbish since day one,we were brilliant against Ipswich but I didn't get carried away as they played into our hands and also they had half their first team out injured,now there getting their players back they are marching on.
Today was terrible,lack of ideas and substitutions from the manager(not the first time).
This conception by his ardent fans on here that this so called wonderful football is going to take us up is poppycock,we might even struggle imo to make halfway...Is it time for a change? new ideas is maybe what we want....I'm bewildered, had such high hopes for us...Another train journey home feeling downhearted...Coyw  049:gif

filham

It is not getting any better is it. We now all have an eye on the window but can we expect yet another big flurry there, I guess the chairman is as mad at seeing his money go down the drain as we are at seeing our team fall on the field.

Twig

Quote from: filham on December 02, 2017, 05:51:42 PM
It is not getting any better is it. We now all have an eye on the window but can we expect yet another big flurry there, I guess the chairman is as mad at seeing his money go down the drain as we are at seeing our team fall on the field.

Since you are referring to transfer spending I would just point out that the Chairman has not seen his money go down the drain as he has spent a net zero on transfers.