watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sure Missed Ream Today

Started by Forever Fulham, December 02, 2017, 05:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

Would have been a different game completely.

MJG

Quote from: Forever Fulham on December 02, 2017, 05:50:47 PM
Would have been a different game completely.
hardly anyone will agree with that, but as i have said more than once, Odoi is fine for a game or two, but beyond that hes not the answer.
Just the views of a long term fan

Woolly Mammoth

We will continue to leak goals, all kinds of goals, until we bring in better defenders.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Benny

Yes may of made a difference as Odoi might have missed out or played left back so Sess could play higher up

We will always have problems with Sess at left back, he has cost us goals in that position a few times this season and compared to last season he seems to of lost the ability to go past a player too

Think we'll need at least 4 new players in January

Riverside

What mystifies me is how Madl has fallen out of favour . Surely decent CB cover ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt10

Quote from: Benny on December 02, 2017, 07:25:32 PM
Yes may of made a difference as Odoi might have missed out or played left back so Sess could play higher up

We will always have problems with Sess at left back, he has cost us goals in that position a few times this season and compared to last season he seems to of lost the ability to go past a player too

Think we'll need at least 4 new players in January

Yeah, I'm just baffled how Sess isn't played further up. I know this wingback formation allows that, but for a team that needs to score more goals, you would think 5 goals against Sheffield Utd is enough to base all formulas going forward.

filham

We are looking at sea in both defence and attack right now. The first change just has to be to move Sess. forward.