EastEndWhite

Quote from: Baszab on December 03, 2017, 10:52:10 AM
"Manager tactically unconvincing"
"Ineffectual Fonte"
"Dubious line up"
Jokanovic "tactically awry"
"Sessegnon going forward leaving space behind to attack"

How very depressing

Disappointing but never depressing.  Football should never be take that seriously.

Lighthouse

Quote from: EastEndWhite on December 03, 2017, 10:55:01 AM
Quote from: Baszab on December 03, 2017, 10:52:10 AM
"Manager tactically unconvincing"
"Ineffectual Fonte"
"Dubious line up"
Jokanovic "tactically awry"
"Sessegnon going forward leaving space behind to attack"

How very depressing

Disappointing but never depressing.  Football should never be take that seriously.

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that - Bill Shankly
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

Yes, most of us have seen these problems for a long while now but why oh why can't the Coach.

MikeW

You beat me to it Baszab.  Just staggered back under the weight of the ST and some essential lunchtime liquid!

Glanville a very astute observer and spot on here.  Wonder if Slav is a reader?
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

ron

Quote from: MikeW on December 03, 2017, 11:52:52 AM
You beat me to it Baszab.  Just staggered back under the weight of the ST and some essential lunchtime liquid!

Glanville a very astute observer and spot on here.  Wonder if Slav is a reader?

Certainly agree about Glanville. A bit different from the usual waffle we read in sport reporting.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Not only is Glanville an astute observer, but judging by his regular reports he is very much a Fulham supporter.

paulbrookersmazydribbles

I've got loads of time for Glanville - he's been an expert chronicler of football for more years than I can even remember now and he's very much a Fulham fan, but reading his report from yesterday I wonder if he's guilty of letting the result colour his recollection a little.

He seems to suggest that our goal owed a bit to fortune whereas I thought it was a fine move that saw Fredericks found down the right and his low cross could have been turned in by a couple of Fulham players but was finished at the far post by Kebano. Felt we were the better side in the first 45 and could even have got an equaliser following their second, but Ojo was a little slow to react.

The game definitely turned on the sending off and Jokanovic's reluctance to take off an injured Odoi, who should never have made either of those silly tackles. Slav clearly got a few things wrong yesterday - but it seemed an odd assessment of the game for me from someone who's usually spot on.

hovewhite

Ive seen worse performances ,because its a local derby it hurts more.
People also have a right to call the people in charge but this wont be the worst season ive seen in over 40 years of supporting FFC.