News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham fans angry reaction - 'We are on suicide watch' ( Fulham1879 fantv)

Started by fulham2017/18, December 03, 2017, 11:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulham2017/18

I think this is the worst reaction I have seen to a Fulham game this season (Video below) . I wonder what the board are going to do in January and whether they will let Slav buy his players?

SP

For me, an excellent video let down by the question to Mollo regarding AK. 

BedsFFC

Quote from: SP on December 03, 2017, 02:12:22 PM
For me, an excellent video let down by the question to Mollo regarding AK. 
Quote from: Statto on December 03, 2017, 02:53:20 PM
yep poor question about kamara, don't give up the day job

Take a step back. Take into account a young fellow fan has gone to the trouble of spending his time to provide us, fellow fans with a really interesting video.

Now look at yourself and consider making a negative snide comment was best use of your time.

Why not encourage the guy?

@jolslover

Good vid mate, Enjoy these vids even though I disagree with most people that speak on them. Enjoyed the player interviews but agree re Kamara comment being a bit dumb. Keep it up.
STH H3

Woolly Mammoth

It tells you all you need to know, the recruitment policy, the issue with no goalscorer, the shocking defensive system , the Goalkeeper, the poor game management. The way the amateur Khans run the playing side of the club. They cannot blame  that nightmare Kline anymore.
The manager has to take a good look at his decisions on substitutions, his judgement is questionable, too many square pegs in round holes.
Because of all this, we let Brentford off the hook and they came back to bite us on the bum. You don't score goals we won't win games. With our powder puff shockingly weak fragile defence, we will always concede.
The stats system does not work, common sense does.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

YankeeJim

Good video. Frustration seems to be the word of the day/season. I don't know what Slava can do besides dropping Fonte and Button. Their replacements are not dramatic improvements but at least AK47 effects play and Betts can kick a ball. If we don't address our problems we are an injury to McDonald or Carney from a relegation fight.
BTW, mixed up the delivery from the back. Button slides it to one of the back four who immediately is closed down and is forced to either side or back pass and then Button boots it out of play. Stupid.
Don't know how Khan effects that Woolly.  If he does nothing next month than I'll join you.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Andy S

Enjoyed the video but what do you expect after the team have lost

ScalleysDad

Keep the videos coming young man. It's a steep learning curve being a would be journo and not attracting expert opinions. Post match interviews with players is always going to be a minefield. Keep it simple as for the most part they are too.

JoelH5

Good video but it did get a bit agressive with the questions to Mollo. Like people said above it's a learning curve and it was genuinely interesting. Keep up the good work .
I was there, standing in the Putney end

aaronmcguigan

Odd that you've said "people said Kamara is not good" only after confirming he can't speak English, yet ignoring Fonte despite his decent grasp of your language

Other than that, a great cross section of fans view well put together.

PS anyone who jokes about suicide or comparing Football to suicide watch is an absolute moron regardless of how far the tongue is in cheek

..FOF..

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 03, 2017, 05:24:49 PM
It tells you all you need to know, the recruitment policy, the issue with no goalscorer, the shocking defensive system , the Goalkeeper, the poor game management. The way the amateur Khans run the playing side of the club. They cannot blame  that nightmare Kline anymore.
The manager has to take a good look at his decisions on substitutions, his judgement is questionable, too many square pegs in round holes.
Because of all this, we let Brentford off the hook and they came back to bite us on the bum. You don't score goals we won't win games. With our powder puff shockingly weak fragile defence, we will always concede.

That is right.

He was given too many square pegs.

Soon he might be given the time and money to go out and get those round pegs.

Unfortunately, he have to babysit a baby called Championship League and have to wait till January to have the chance to go out and get those round pegs.

It will take time to shop around finding the best round pegs and the best price.

He might also have to sell away some of those square pegs first too.

After all that is done, he have to teach Championship League baby to try again and learn how to swiftly put those round pegs in those round holes.

Hehehehehe, I think I did well with this reply... it just FLOWS :P

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: ..FOF.. on December 04, 2017, 02:18:54 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 03, 2017, 05:24:49 PM

That is right.

He was given too many square pegs.

Soon he might be given the time and money to go out and get those round pegs.

Unfortunately, he have to babysit a baby called Championship League and have to wait till January to have the chance to go out and get those round pegs.

It will take time to shop around finding the best round pegs and the best price.

He might also have to sell away some of those square pegs first too.

After all that is done, he have to teach Championship League baby to try again and learn how to swiftly put those round pegs in those round holes.

Hehehehehe, I think I did well with this reply... it just FLOWS :P
[/quotes]

I think you have pegged it down well. 
Your not married to a woman called Peggy are you ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

..FOF..

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 04, 2017, 02:58:05 AM

I think you have pegged it down well. 
Your not married to a woman called Peggy are you ?

Once, when playing the Football Manager games.... I could have sworn I kept hearing PEGI 18 PEGI 18 and my girlfriend teling me I'm married to it.

Lighthouse

Thought that was brilliant. We all have the frustration and by and large have all said the same thing about players that are needed and the overall contribution from the coach.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFC1987

Cheers for doing this. Some great opinions and voices in there. I know a few have mentioned the Mollo/Kamara comment but I think it came from a good place and not intended to be antagonistic like others potentially think. Also tough to bring up fans opinions like that to the players faces but fair enough. Really hope to see more of Mollo and Kamara and see them come good.