watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BBC ON Swart

Started by Lighthouse, September 18, 2010, 05:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

On the BBC Mark Bright discussing the Fulham game. Swart was lucky to be on the pitch as he clearly handled outside the area. But the goal against him was nothing short of an assault. How the referee missed it he doesn't know.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Terry Tibbs

I dunno, LH.  It was a foul (Diouf was clearly looking for Schwartz, though didn't exactly clatter him, did he?).  But it WAS a foul and should have been given.  Yeah, I think MS handled outside the box and, under the silly boys' rules these days, should have seen red (no Mark, not an Arsenal shirt  :dft012:).

Good performance from the boys though, wasn't it, LH.

COYW!!

Lighthouse

Quote from: Terry Tibbs on September 18, 2010, 05:21:12 PM
I dunno, LH.  It was a foul (Diouf was clearly looking for Schwartz, though didn't exactly clatter him, did he?).  But it WAS a foul and should have been given.  Yeah, I think MS handled outside the box and, under the silly boys' rules these days, should have seen red (no Mark, not an Arsenal shirt  :dft012:).

Good performance from the boys though, wasn't it, LH.

COYW!!

Have to say I agree on all points. I thought Swart fell far too easily as if he had been shot by a sniper. But we may be wrong. But the second half made me feel as if I was watching a really classy side. Swift, clever passes, sometimes over passing instead of shooting. But a great start to the season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

I must of been having a slash for the handball incident as didn't see it (i sound like Wenger). Cleary a foul for thier goal, but to be fair a big keeper like Swartz should be knocking everyone out of the way if he's coming for the ball. Definately the worst i've seen him play,he was in decline towards the end of last season, his head clearly isn't right now. Get well soon Stockdale.