watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is todays game being shown in the US?

Started by rusty shackleford, December 16, 2017, 12:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty shackleford

Just remembered its not on FFCTV, so guessing its on live in America, and there should be a stream?

futureman

terryr

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

tslyon

YankeeJim

Its not on ESPN 3 on my Dish Network. Makes me wonder why I spent my money on FFC TV when 1 of 3, perhaps more, aren't shown.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

ealex40

Quote from: YankeeJim on December 16, 2017, 03:17:16 PM
Its not on ESPN 3 on my Dish Network. Makes me wonder why I spent my money on FFC TV when 1 of 3, perhaps more, aren't shown.

ESPN3 is an on-line website/channel that you can watch if your cable company qualifies with them.

YankeeJim

Quote from: ealex40 on December 16, 2017, 05:07:19 PM

ESPN3 is an on-line website/channel that you can watch if your cable company qualifies with them.

My TV package lists an ESPN 3 but it wasn't showing the match.

FortCollinsFulham

Quote from: YankeeJim on December 17, 2017, 12:35:00 AM

Just FYI, ESPN3 (also known as WatchESPN) is the channel's streaming website online, as well as app if you're on mobile or tablet. It's not a actual channel on your TV.

I have Dish Network as well, and watched the game in HD, with no issue, live via their site. Just go to http://www.espn.com/watch/, find your game and enter your Dish Network info when prompted. The full 90 minute replay Sunderland replay is up on their site currently, if you're the masochist type and want to watch (the Derby game is still up too).
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

YankeeJim

Quote from: FortCollinsFulham on December 18, 2017, 11:36:52 AM
Quote from: YankeeJim on December 17, 2017, 12:35:00 AM

Just FYI, ESPN3 (also known as WatchESPN) is the channel's streaming website online, as well as app if you're on mobile or tablet. It's not a actual channel on your TV.

I have Dish Network as well, and watched the game in HD, with no issue, live via their site. Just go to http://www.espn.com/watch/, find your game and enter your Dish Network info when prompted. The full 90 minute replay Sunderland replay is up on their site currently, if you're the masochist type and want to watch (the Derby game is still up too).

Thanks. Great info. 
Ivy?