more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How predictable

Started by Robbie, December 16, 2017, 04:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Quote from: MikeW on December 16, 2017, 04:57:35 PM
Hopeless.  Wrong team selection, wrong tactics ... time for him to go. Sorry it must be said.  Slav hasn't got an atom of motivation in him and that's how Sunderland won today.
+ 1
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fulham76

Quote from: ScalleysDad on December 16, 2017, 05:29:25 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on December 16, 2017, 05:13:44 PM
Is SJ trying to prove a point to our recruitment prople, (whoever they are these days), by playing Johansen, Sessegnon etc.. out of position, and persisting with Fonte.

I love the style of football he tries to play but it's become so ineffective, it's just frustrating to watch now.

He'll probably end up paying with his job but he's clearly frustrated with our recruitment, seems like some of his decisions are purely so he can say I told you so...

If indeed you are right at any level then Joka needs to go now. Behaving like a big baby who has lost his favourite toy alongside his inability to motivate, create and inspire makes him unemployable. The recruitment process was questionable, of course it was, but he did not end with a bunch of one legged, asthmatic over weight lumps. He should be able to get at least part of a formation right, he should be able to assess the needs of the team against the strengths of the opposition and he should be able to read a game. Corners!!!!!!! For chrissakes we still can't take a corner let alone have a training pitch set up whereby we do something different and threatening. A toe punt across the box would do!
If he is hoping he can use an "I told you so" excuse for his own lack lustre performances we are in big trouble. Putting out poorly organised sides to get a dig at the board is disrespectful to the fans if nothing else.   

I don't disagree with you at all, just seems odd the positions he plays certain players in, Johansen for example. Sessegnon so much better going forward but SJ prefers to play in his weaker position. Persisting with Fonte to prove to the board he's not right???

We have a good enough squad to do much better, more than a little bit strange he doesn't get the basics right, like using players in their best positions.

All very strange!

davew

Quote from: @jolslover on December 16, 2017, 05:08:19 PM
Johansen was very poor today.. How he wasn't brought off ahead of Norwood is questionable.
Most of our substitutions in recent games have been baffling, it is almost like Joka doesn't want us to win!! As for his team selections and playing people out of position, well I think we are fortunate that we are not yet in a relegation battle!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ScalleysDad

Quote from: davew on December 16, 2017, 05:37:00 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on December 16, 2017, 05:08:19 PM
Johansen was very poor today.. How he wasn't brought off ahead of Norwood is questionable.
Most of our substitutions in recent games have been baffling, it is almost like Joka doesn't want us to win!! As for his team selections and playing people out of position, well I think we are fortunate that we are not yet in a relegation battle!

somebody will mention the play offs but we are the same number of points from Burton at this moment and Barnsley are not going to roll over.

Woolly Mammoth

Managers and Coaches are judged on results. 7 wins in 22 attempts is mediocre at best, his team selections indicate he is trying to commit Hari Cari, I just do not understand the logic in starting with Fonte who is a light weight, and like Jozabed and Soares is nowhere near strong enough for our English League.
As for playing Sess at left back, the manager hasn't just shot himself in the foot, he has completely blown it off. 
I am not even sure now that the players are playing for him.
I feel a bit sorry for Jok having to put up with the Khans, and Kline, that couldn't have been easy.
But the damage appears now to be self inflicted.
But we would t be in this position if we had bought at least one decent striker,  a big solid centre back with Leadership qualities, and an orthodox left back to replace Malone. That would have been minimal.
Instead we waste money on Fonte who is a Pussy Cat and Kamara.
That nonsense is due to Kline and Khan Junior who undermined Jok in their amateurish operations orchestrated by Stats and the useless recruitment team.
So if Fulham really want to sack somebody, they should start with the Stats and recruitment merchants.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Fulham76 on December 16, 2017, 05:13:44 PM
Is SJ trying to prove a point to our recruitment prople, (whoever they are these days), by playing Johansen, Sessegnon etc.. out of position, and persisting with Fonte.

I love the style of football he tries to play but it's become so ineffective, it's just frustrating to watch now.

He'll probably end up paying with his job but he's clearly frustrated with our recruitment, seems like some of his decisions are purely so he can say I told you so...

You should never put you own personal agenda in front of the job in hand. He has been extremely unprofessional. If you don't like how the club is run, save us a job and run.