Main Menu

Monday Fulham Stuff (20/09/10)...

Started by WhiteJC, September 20, 2010, 07:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Tom on September 20, 2010, 07:15:27 PM
Quote from: JBH on September 20, 2010, 07:11:50 PM
Clint is Hugging fellow Fulham and USA team mate Eddie Johnson
Thanks JBH. Forgot about EJ and he looks a lot bigger than I remember him looking. And why is he wearing gray shorts and not red ones like the players in case he gets put into the game in which he did?

I believe he's wearing the warmups that the rest of the bench players had on. He found a red pair for the final 17 minutes or so of the game.  :57:
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Tom

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on September 20, 2010, 07:23:41 PM
Thanks JBH. Forgot about EJ and he looks a lot bigger than I remember him looking. And why is he wearing gray shorts and not red ones like the players in case he gets put into the game in which he did?

I believe he's wearing the warmups that the rest of the bench players had on. He found a red pair for the final 17 minutes or so of the game.  :57:
Nice, sure glad he found a red pair.  :57: I don't get that, here in the U.S. the teams in team sports all have the same uniform on even if they aren't in the game.
Fulham for life!

HatterDon

Quote from: Tom on September 20, 2010, 07:33:22 PM

I believe he's wearing the warmups that the rest of the bench players had on. He found a red pair for the final 17 minutes or so of the game.  :57:
Nice, sure glad he found a red pair.  :57: I don't get that, here in the U.S. the teams in team sports all have the same uniform on even if they aren't in the game.

They're only doing it to confuse you, Tom, and it appears to be working.  :011:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on September 20, 2010, 07:58:11 PM
Quote from: Tom on September 20, 2010, 07:33:22 PM

They're only doing it to confuse you, Tom, and it appears to be working.  :011:
Sure did.  :002:
Fulham for life!