watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who Would You Choose As Manager

Started by filham, December 16, 2017, 05:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Now come on be honest if you had to choose from three manager, Jocanovic, Kit or Cookie which one would be the most likely to improve our team performance.

I think Cookie by a country mile but there is a chance that Kit may do a good job.

gang

Mince n Tatties

Whitesideup

Quote from: filham on December 16, 2017, 05:08:17 PM
Now come on be honest if you had to choose from three manager, Jocanovic, Kit or Cookie which one would be the most likely to improve our team performance.

I think Cookie by a country mile but there is a chance that Kit may do a good job.

Short memories. Cookie bought a whole new midfield when there wasn't much wrong with the four we had, but insisted on keeping and playing Knight and Reyman when it was clear to everyone that neither were of premiership standard.

Baszab

CC and Kit would get us promoted - maybe not Premier standard but what we need right now

@jolslover

ahahahaha AHHAAHH WHAT ?!!?!?!?!? IVE SEEN PEOPLE SAY KIT WOULD GET US PROMOTED ?!?!?!?! WHAT???????
Genuinely baffled. Memorys short they say.
STH H3

Baszab

too subtle for me

I don't want passing out from the back - I don't want sideways slow build up

I want someone like Coleman/Kit to toughen us up a bit and motivate our pretty good squad into the top 6 with some direct fast football

I think most of you are just dreaming that it will all come good - it won't under this manager

f321ffc

While talking of our ex managers, Mark Hughes will be looking for a job soon I suspect.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Woodlawn

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: f321ffc on December 16, 2017, 06:36:36 PM

While talking of our ex managers, Mark Hughes will be looking for a job soon I suspect.

Certainty I think.

Wingnut

If people want solid at the back, direct football and someone who is going to get results, Tony Pulis is available. Prefer a bit more in terms of style myself.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Fernhurst

Quote from: Baszab on December 16, 2017, 06:01:19 PM
CC and Kit would get us promoted - maybe not Premier standard but what we need right now

Good God man, the lynch mob would have swallowed you whole with post like this a couple of years ago..... thank goodness a lot have left and others are keeping their heads down.

Quote from the time.

Fulham have sacked manager Kit Symons after Saturday's 5-2 home defeat by Birmingham left the club 12th in the Championship table.

Symons, 44, took charge in October 2014 after the departure of Felix Magath and leaves the club eight points short of the play-off places.

Fulham chairman Shahid Khan said: "It is now time to take Fulham to the higher level of success that we expect from our manager and our players."

We are in exactly the same place in the table tonight as then. All managers have frailties and I certainly wasn't in favour of a change then and guess wha,t I'm not in favour of a change now.

The time and place for measured reflection is at the end of the season, what did it achieve then ..... nowt .....the same result if we pulled the trigger now.

Good luck to two of our finest, certainly deserved it today but completely buggered our season.
Think we'll see more kids added to the squad going forward.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Tup North

049:gif Doug Marrone!!
He has turned a poor team into a winning one!
:wine:
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

MrD1879

Anyone who plays sess at left wing doesn't play Fonte and can see that Stef Jo isn't a forward. Just read his post match comments apparently we need to sort out our misfiring attack  064.gif 064.gif

BedsFFC

Slavisa, in my eyes this season has been tactically outfoxed quite a few times before and during games.

From what I have heard, Coleman made some tweaks 2nd half and, again caught us out.

I'm not talking about the level of Helenio Herrara style tactics. I'm talking about pretty basic pushing high in the 2nd half an not letting our midfielders get hold of the ball. Pretty damn basic stuff here.

I have a big soft spot for old Cookie & Kit but once you start getting out-manoeuvred by them, serious questions need to be asked.

HV71

Fickle, fantasists and if only Phillistines began with an F
Get real people- get behind Joka  ( in spite of his mistakes )  okay if he gets back ed in Hanuary and fails you have a point BUT don't forget this club with its stat system and and pre occupation with Suomi wrestlers is little short of  a joke ! Millions spent so badly and yet the man who had us playing the best football since Tigana is vilified. Take a bow everyone who is so fickle / perhaps one day you will come down from your holier than thou position and realise we have no right to beat anyone/ and are no bigger than QPR or Brentford or anyone else  for that matter. At times like this I almost wish I supported someone else! We aren't even in the bottom three for gods sake and some of you want Kit back - are you that brainless?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: HV71 on December 16, 2017, 09:03:42 PM
Get real people- get behind Joka  ( in spite of his mistakes )  okay if he gets back ed in Hanuary and fails you have a point BUT don't forget this club with its stat system and and pre occupation with Suomi wrestlers is little short of  a joke ! Millions spent so badly and yet the man who had us playing the best football since Tigana is vilified. Take a bow everyone who is so fickle / perhaps one day you will come down from your holier than thou position and realise we have no right to beat anyone/ and are no bigger than QPR or Brentford or anyone else  for that matter. At times like this I almost wish I supported someone else! We aren't even in the bottom three for gods sake and some of you want Kit back - are you that brainless?

I don't want Kit back, but I like it when the team play in all the White Kit best. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Matt10

Quote from: BedsFFC on December 16, 2017, 07:38:04 PM
Slavisa, in my eyes this season has been tactically outfoxed quite a few times before and during games.

From what I have heard, Coleman made some tweaks 2nd half and, again caught us out.

I'm not talking about the level of Helenio Herrara style tactics. I'm talking about pretty basic pushing high in the 2nd half an not letting our midfielders get hold of the ball. Pretty damn basic stuff here.

I have a big soft spot for old Cookie & Kit but once you start getting out-manoeuvred by them, serious questions need to be asked.

I think we had a momentary lapse in concentration and it cost us. Rewatching the match, there is no indication that we were out-maneuvered in the 2nd half, however I'll keep an eye out. If anything, we completely dominated again. They hit us quick on counters, but that had been the same as the 1st half. They played direct football, while we lollygagged in their defensive third to play it out wide.

I posted this in the Match thread, and I think it's quite in-line with our style of play versus everyone else....

toshes mate

Quote from: HV71 on December 16, 2017, 09:03:42 PM
Get real people- get behind Joka.... 
You have my vote for putting it plainly and clearly to those who believe there is always a scapegoat to be found for any situation.  I wish people would see just where the 'blame' should be aimed but if they haven't gotten it already then they never will.