watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No surprise

Started by ex-Pat, December 17, 2017, 05:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ex-Pat

Did anyone expect a win today, ,,when was the last time we scored from a corner? Enough already.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes I expected us to win, whether it was easy on the eye or ugly.
Whether it was comfortable victory or a grind out, yes under the circumstances I expected us to win.
Until I saw the the team line up, then I had my doubts. Although even if we had drawn the match, I would have been disappointed. Although I would have accepted it more.
What also got up my trunk was the way we lost, and how we lost.
Yesterday for me was the final straw with the way we are tactically out done by simple ploys by opposing managers to change the face of the game in their favour.
Cookie in the second half tweaked a few things and it worked in their favour, basic stuff.
It will be interesting to see how the club reacts and how they proceed into January, and how the team will line up v Barnsley.
The last time we scored from a corner was.........💤💤💤💤
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Last time we scored from a corner,I'm not one for stats ?2 seasons ago ?

malc

It was written in the stars that we would lose to Sunderland,a team without a home win for a year and with 2 ex Fulham legends in charge. The saddest part for me is that I don't care.50 years of supporting this football club and I don't care anymore.I'm off to do something more satisfying(watching paint dry maybe).Goodbye

grandad

My theory is that by playing Sess at FB & starting Fonte is SJ´s statement to the recruiting team that he needs new, better players for these positions. Never have I heard of a n attacking player who has scored a hat trick has been made to play FB in every subsequent match. He does have options but refused to use them.
Where there's a will there's a wife