watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Restricted access to Bishops Park on Saturday

Started by Southcoastffc, December 20, 2017, 12:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Supporters attending the next home fixture between Fulham and Barnsley on Saturday 23rd December are advised that access to and from Craven Cottage through Bishop's Park will be restricted due to an event taking place at All Saints Church.

Entrance through Bishop's Park, via Church Gate, will be closed and there will be restrictions at the gates located at Priors Bank.

Fans are advised to allow plenty of time for their journey when walking to the ground from the Putney area and seek alternative routes.

Where is Priors Bank please??
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

filham

Quote from: Holders on December 20, 2017, 12:10:55 PM
Don't they know there's a match on?
This one could be so deadly quiet that any Christmas event in Bishop's Park will drown it.

flyingfish

You what?! ICan't get into the park from Putney Bridge tube via the tunnel!? That's a long walk round for thousands of people. Chaos will ensue.

Where the hell is Priors Bank?

Holders

Quote from: filham on December 20, 2017, 12:29:02 PM
Quote from: Holders on December 20, 2017, 12:10:55 PM
Don't they know there's a match on?
This one could be so deadly quiet that any Christmas event in Bishop's Park will drown it.

All the more reason not to arrange these things on a match day.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: flyingfish on December 20, 2017, 12:30:46 PM
You what?! ICan't get into the park from Putney Bridge tube via the tunnel!? That's a long walk round for thousands of people. Chaos will ensue.

I'm not sure that the tunnel/park is completely closed, that's why I asked where Priors Bank is.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

davew

Quote from: flyingfish on December 20, 2017, 12:30:46 PM

Take an inflatable boat with you, then as your username suggests you should be able to access the ground from the Thames.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Priors Gate is the gate in the church wall down the hill from the stairs which are next to the tunnel.
I cannot work out how you will be able to get into the park from there without passing close to the church.
I wondered  if it is anything to do with the preparation of tv equipment for the BBC Christmas Day Service. It is from there this year.
I could easily be wrong.

Holders

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on December 20, 2017, 05:45:43 PM
Priors Gate is the gate in the church wall down the hill from the stairs which are next to the tunnel.
I cannot work out how you will be able to get into the park from there without passing close to the church.
I wondered  if it is anything to do with the preparation of tv equipment for the BBC Christmas Day Service. It is from there this year.
I could easily be wrong.

I've had to climb over that gate with my bike before now.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

As an update on my previous post I have just heard from someone who works at the church that there will be rehearsals for the church complete with tv cameras on Saturday.

Mince n Tatties

Its the Fulham and Hammersmith Flashers Xmas Party.
They've all to attend in raincoats...Coyw.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on December 20, 2017, 07:43:10 PM
As an update on my previous post I have just heard from someone who works at the church that there will be rehearsals for the church complete with tv cameras on Saturday.

Thanks.

SP

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 20, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

I think I'll give the football a miss, sounds much more fun.  049:gif

hovewhite

Quote from: SP on December 20, 2017, 09:14:34 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 20, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

I think I'll give the football a miss, sounds much more fun.  049:gif
It could be more entertaining=)

SP

Great overreaction by the parks police officer after the game.  Give that officer a clipboard.