more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Apparently we travel the furthest over Xmas than all Championship clubs

Started by BedsFFC, December 20, 2017, 12:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

Is there anyone doing Cardiff & Hull?

I honestly think you are crazy if you are. Unless, its done in a drunken haze for a bit of a laugh. That would kind of make sense

Woolly Mammoth

I suppose a club, any club will have drawn the short Straw. It was just our turn.
Although for Jok it could be the last Straw.
They are long round trips when we have lost. Personally I feel we could come away with something from each match.
But then again I was never any good at doing the pools coupon either.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Marcel_Gecov

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

RaySmith

I am thinking of going to Hull - will there be tickets available on the day I wonder.

EastEndWhite

Quote from: BedsFFC on December 20, 2017, 12:30:26 PM

I honestly think you are crazy if you are. Unless, its done in a drunken haze for a bit of a laugh. That would kind of make sense

Glad to know I'm crazy.

BedsFFC

Quote from: EastEndWhite on December 21, 2017, 10:47:04 AM
Quote from: BedsFFC on December 20, 2017, 12:30:26 PM

Glad to know I'm crazy.

In a nice way and we all love you for it

Delboy

There will be some Fulham faithful at both games I'm glad to say. I hope to be at Hull. Kempton beckons on Boxing Day.

WokingFFC

We will be at Cardiff  :003: - Hull, undecided atm, but quite possibly  :dft012:

Scrumpy

Going to Cardiff, but not Hull. As others have said, there'll be several hundred Fulham fans at each game. We have a good, loyal band of diehards.

On a slight tangent, this is the fifth, FIFTH, Boxing Day on the trot that we are away from home. Bloody ridiculous.

I remember when Boxing Day games were always Chelsea or QPR or Brentford. Some massive crowds too. Times have changed  :016:.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

filham

Any one else remember the good old days when traditionally bank holiday matches were local derbies.
I wonder why that stopped.