ron

According to reports
There were two fouls on Schwarz
Both (it's said) by Diouf
But the ref remained aloof.

Terry Tibbs

Aloof about Diouf?  Is there proof?

FatFreddysCat

The dirty spitting, cheating, gobby poo is one of the most vile people on Earth  :014:

WHITEwitch

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 19, 2010, 09:49:18 AM
The dirty spitting, cheating, gobby sh1t is one of the most vile people on Earth  :014:

I see my other favourite Fellini was in action with the elbows again yesterday - bar steward - I'd bundle both of them up with Vidic and drop them overboard.

finnster01

Quote from: WHITEwitch on September 19, 2010, 09:52:05 AM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 19, 2010, 09:49:18 AM
The dirty spitting, cheating, gobby sh1t is one of the most vile people on Earth  :014:

I see my other favourite Fellini was in action with the elbows again yesterday - bar steward - I'd bundle both of them up with Vidic and drop them overboard.
You can throw in  Karl Henry in that bunch as well Ms WW
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Fernhurst

I think were missng the point here......

That move performed at least twice by Diouf is straight off the training ground!!!

Big Sam for England anyone???? :dft003:

epsomraver

Good call Fernhurst, can you imagine the World cup and we lump it down the middle all the match, mind you with their goalie taken out, Crouch would have a field day!

finnster01

Quote from: Fernhurst on September 19, 2010, 11:19:50 AM

That move performed at least twice by Diouf is straight off the training ground!!!

That is indeed a very good shout Mr Fernhurst.

If you watch the highlites Diouf is never even looking at the ball, he is looking straight at Schwarzer and deliberately runs into him. And you are right, he did it at least twice. Same exact manouver. No intention to play the ball, just knock the keeper.

And the big fat sam comes out in the press conference saying "we exposed some of their goal keeper's weakness in the box" just seals it for me. You know Big Sam told him to do it and then he has the nerve to boast about it afterwards so he can score some extra brownie points even though he admits it was a foul, but he is very proud of it. What a complete merchant banker.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Terry Tibbs

Great point, Fernster.

But I don't think England will stand a chance....when Real Madrid make their move for him.

Quote from: Fernhurst on September 19, 2010, 11:19:50 AM