watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Garry Monk

Started by The Swan, December 26, 2017, 08:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

When Garry Monk was sacked by Boro I thought that he would be a good replacement for our managed when he was sacked.
I have now changed my mind. If our present manager can inspire our players to win away at a ground where no other team have won this season then he is good enough for me.
The Swan

aaronmcguigan

Why though? He's had 3 jobs and sacked from 2 of them. Proved that he hasn't been good enough with/ without money , at this level and the level we want to be at. Don't get any hype surrounding him. He has a sense of ignorance as if he deserves a big job yet flatters to deceive like a younger version of Pardew and the ancient merrygoround

twang

Quote from: Newry FFC on December 26, 2017, 08:38:54 PM
Why though? He's had 3 jobs and sacked from 2 of them. Proved that he hasn't been good enough with/ without money , at this level and the level we want to be at. Don't get any hype surrounding him. He has a sense of ignorance as if he deserves a big job yet flatters to deceive like a younger version of Pardew and the ancient merrygoround

+1

Asotosyios

After that incident with Wagner last year, he lost my respect. I don't want to see him at Fulham's bench at any time in the future.