watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Big thank you to the Club

Started by Weybridge White, December 27, 2017, 09:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weybridge White

Just wanted to say what a good job FFC did yesterday.  Free coach travel to the game at Cardiff.  Everyone given a free Fulham Christmas hat and mince pies for all on the way home.  A long trip on Boxing Day but a very comfortable and enjoyable one.

f321ffc

0001.jpeg Nice to hear that, well done FFC and well done those that managed to go to the game.
:Happy New Year:
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

VicHalomsLovechild

A big thumbs up to the Away Supporters to. I listened to the game via Gentleman Jim and could hear you all  :clap_hands:

filham

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on December 27, 2017, 10:31:46 AM
A big thumbs up to the Away Supporters to. I listened to the game via Gentleman Jim and could hear you all  :clap_hands:
Bet the away fans had a could journey home, they deserved it because in all honesty most of us thought we on to a hiding in Cardiff.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on December 27, 2017, 12:04:21 PM
Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on December 27, 2017, 10:31:46 AM
Bet the away fans had a could journey home, they deserved it because in all honesty most of us thought we on to a hiding in Cardiff.

Nobody was hiding in Cardiff, especially not the Fulham players.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

terryr

How many did we bring?
I read somewhere it was around 700.
That's a really good showing given it was boxing day, in Cardiff with really crap weather.
Our away support continues to humble me and as always deserve kudos!
Well done lads!
:group hug:

Whitesideup

What time did the coaches leave Motspur Park? I drove because last time when we went to Derby on the coach, we left at 9, spent 1 and a half hours at a service station, still arrived at 1.30 and were plonked in the middle of an industrial desert. Journey back was ok mind.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Weybridge White on December 27, 2017, 09:48:29 AM
Just wanted to say what a good job FFC did yesterday.  Free coach travel to the game at Cardiff.  Everyone given a free Fulham Christmas hat and mince pies for all on the way home.  A long trip on Boxing Day but a very comfortable and enjoyable one.
Quick Question Weybridge. What time did the Coach arrive in Cardiff.Did you manage to get Pint in the City?

Scrumpy

Quote from: mrmicawbers on December 28, 2017, 01:01:24 PM
Quote from: Weybridge White on December 27, 2017, 09:48:29 AM
Quick Question Weybridge. What time did the Coach arrive in Cardiff.Did you manage to get Pint in the City?
I was safely ensconced in the away car park when the (4) coaches arrived. It was around 2pm and the heavens had just opened. I think everyone just went straight into the stadium to do their drinking inside. There is very little immediately around the ground and it would have been too far to get into the City and back in time. It seems to be a common problem with the coaches.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Scrumpy

Quote from: TerryR on December 28, 2017, 09:31:36 AM
How many did we bring?
I read somewhere it was around 700.
That's a really good showing given it was boxing day, in Cardiff with really crap weather.
Our away support continues to humble me and as always deserve kudos!
Well done lads!
:group hug:
I was told by CCFC steward that we had sold 550 in advance and then whoever turned up on the day. I would estimate at around 600-650 tops.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Kent Cassandra

The best away match I have attended for a long time. From the kick off you could see that Fulham had quality and class. Cardiff were tougher and more defensive and you knew they would take advantage if you gave them half a chance.
In the second half particularly the atmosphere was electric and so special, one can never appreciate what we experienced watching it on TV.  On 90 minutes when we were 3-1 up the Cardiff fans were walking out of the ground in their droves to the chorus of 'Is this a fire drill' from the black and white fans. In added time two goals were scored which a lot of the Cardiff fans missed.   On the way out of the ground the stadium echoed with Jingle Bells, jingle bells jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to see Fulham win away.  COYW
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.