more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Loan System

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, December 28, 2017, 01:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I've never liked the system.
It doesn't help plan for the future, it only 'plugs a hole' almost like a temp agency.
It doesn't necessarily command future loyalty (I think Ojo and Norwood have been
exceptions in the performances they have put in as loanees)
I'm still not sure about Piazon and Kalas.
Soares and Graham are still totally unknown qualities.

Apart from temp agencies, I struggle to find an industry that advocates a system like this
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Asotosyios

Perhaps we should argue it's like leasing; or a loan with an option to buy similar to 30-days trial period for Netflix, etc

Andy S

I don't like it because it offers no security to players or borrowing players like the beginning of the season when Kalas and piazon did all their pre season with Chelsea

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Andy S on December 28, 2017, 01:43:21 AM
I don't like it because it offers no security to players or borrowing players like the beginning of the season when Kalas and piazon did all their pre season with Chelsea

and have been loaned to various clubs.
I think Piazon went back to Chelsea for his treatment, I could be wrong though
and Kalas was offered to Hull, who are now in our division (which I totally disagree with)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Andy S on December 28, 2017, 01:43:21 AM

I agree, with too many loans, the team is built on sand, I do not feel comfortable, and has already been said, it doesn't help plan for the future and does not command future loyalty necessarily.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.