watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Radio Five Fan Interview

Started by mcbride5912, December 29, 2017, 12:42:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcbride5912

Before getting on the coaches to Cardiff at CC some fans were being interviewed for
the radio (i believe radio 5) about travelling away on boxing day was wondering if
anyone heard this/ if its available online?

Thanks

FulhamStu

I heard it.  Dan Crawford was one. It was all about fans having to travel long distance on Boxing Day and slagging off the EFL for doing this with the fixtures.

My understanding and I am happy to be corrected is that it's the police who insist the Filth are at home Boxing Day which buggers us up.

RaySmith

They had interviews with Fulham fans before their journey last Boxing day, airing the same criticisms!
Does anyone in power listen to the fans? Or care what they think? We are taken for granted, and treated like ......

Mince n Tatties

I wrote to the Premier league about it a couple of months back,and also emailed our club to ask if they actually have complained about the Boxing day away fixtures...Guess what? Haven't heard back from the pair of them.

cookieg

I was listening to a game the other night - can't remember which - and the commentators mentioned that the last train back for the away fans left 30 minutes or so before the game ended. Who on earth schedules these games so the fans get shafted??

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: FulhamStu on December 29, 2017, 07:39:10 AM
I heard it.  Dan Crawford was one. It was all about fans having to travel long distance on Boxing Day and slagging off the EFL for doing this with the fixtures.

My understanding and I am happy to be corrected is that it's the police who insist the Filth are at home Boxing Day which buggers us up.

I'm aware of this reason as well.

From time to time I can understand the police making decisions that may be contrary to the club & fans wishes due to lack of resources etc but I'd like an an explanation from the authorities on the reasons why this continues to happens.

How hard can it be to explain the reasons?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 29, 2017, 07:50:46 AM
I wrote to the Premier league about it a couple of months back,and also emailed our club to ask if they actually have complained about the Boxing day away fixtures...Guess what? Haven't heard back from the pair of them.

and you never will Mince, there is more chance of getting poo out of a Rocking Horse.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.