watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-

Started by bog, December 30, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Safe drive to those going up to Hull. Most appropriate that the City of Culture should host a team of cultured football....there must be many who have traveled to both Cardiff and now Hull. True supporters all.  :Haynes The Maestro: A few years ago I would have been one of them.  COYW!

092.gif

f321ffc

Quote from: bog on December 30, 2017, 10:43:49 AM
Safe drive to those going up to Hull. Most appropriate that the City of Culture should host a team of cultured football....there must be many who have traveled to both Cardiff and now Hull. True supporters all.  :Haynes The Maestro: A few years ago I would have been one of them.  COYW!

092.gif
0001.jpeg safe travels to those going today.
COYW
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

filham

Yes, there is some nasty weather about, let us hope our fans have a safe journey and that the team produces a performance worthy of their loyalty.

ron

...and that SJ continues to select players in their best positions....it don't 'alf make a difference...

hovewhite

Apart from the 1st half its been a good day out should be back in Sussex midnight .
To do coach travel today for a fiver blinding gesture by the club.thanks to them.

bog

Quote from: hovewhite on December 30, 2017, 06:33:44 PM
Apart from the 1st half its been a good day out should be back in Sussex midnight .
To do coach travel today for a fiver blinding gesture by the club.thanks to them.

You have my respect for going  :Haynes The Maestro: nothing like a come back from 2 down!  049:gif :clap_hands: :yay:

092.gif