News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Admit it, who's watching United-Liverpool?

Started by ImperialWhite, September 19, 2010, 12:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

I want United to win, for purely financial reasons, you understand - I have a fiver on United to win without conceding: 2.8 on BetFair. Liverpool really haven't looked like scoring recently, so I reckon 2.8 is fairly generous.

finnster01

And with Howard Webb as the ref, I reckon you can spend that money already. It is in the bank mate.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Terry Tibbs

Yeah, I'll be watching, Imperial.

However much I dislike the clubs involved, they have top players (especially ManUre), so as a footie fan I hope to see some lovely stuff.

Plus, as a vindictive so-and-so, I hope Liverpoo get tonked out of sight.  :011:

Mind you, if their defence is really ropey, I don't want old Blue Rinse sniffing round for the Norwegian god in January.  :019:

FatFreddysCat

I will be cheering for Manure, but Hope Konch plays well hopefully setting up a goal for Gerrard  so i can get some points in the Fofbal league. 2-1 to Manure with Nanni scoring twice would be superb and Woy getting even greyer.

Jimpav

I'm at work but will try and find a stream.

I don't think a United win is a foregone conclusion. They have been a bit pony this season so wouldn't be surprised if see a red card for United and a Hodgson masterclass.

finnster01

Quote from: Jimpav on September 19, 2010, 12:25:32 PM
I'm at work but will try and find a stream.

I don't think a United win is a foregone conclusion. They have been a bit pony this season so wouldn't be surprised if see a red card for United and a Hodgson masterclass.
Doubt it. Hodgson away policy? The best the scousers can hope for is Pepe Reina in fine form and 0-0.

ImperialWhite

CorkedHat

From the BBC WEbsite - Konch is under the pump!

United goal: That goal has been coming, but it's a horrible, horrible goal for Liverpool to concede. Ryan Giggs swings a corner over from the left and with Fernando Torres standing behind Dimitar Berbatov, holding him, the Bulgarian stoops and heads into the net. Paul Konchesky, who should have been by the post, was standing behind Pepe Reina, rendering him useless. Very poor.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Jimpav

Imagine if Liverpool got relegated.

No offence to Roy but how funny would that be.

finnster01

Quote from: Jimpav on September 19, 2010, 02:26:50 PM
Imagine if Liverpool got relegated.

No offence to Roy but how funny would that be.
It wouldn't be that funny because I would be drunk for a full week :045:

ImperialWhite

I'd be gutted...

...I almost put a tenner on Fulham finishing above Liverpool this season and never got round to it.  :011:

ImperialWhite

SHADY1

Being 100% genuine I was also going to put £10 on Fulham finishing higher than Liverpool but thought nah thats just crazy... but who knows stranger things have happened.. but not very often.
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...