watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yohan Mollo / Michael Madl

Started by jojo1990, January 03, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojo1990

Is Yohan Mollo still contracted to Fulham? I read some things that his Contract was terminated?
What happen to Madl? Think we will sell him this Window, i was a Fan of him when he came in but never get a real Chance.

Keynsham

Did you read the contract thing here?

The reason I ask is because here is the only place I've seen it to date.

jojo1990

Yes i read it here, and also on his Instagram it Looks like he is Training for himself. Read on Twitter that he didnt listen to Slavs instructions so Slav dont want him anymore.

Bassey the warrior

Sad for Madl. He always performed when I saw him. Surprisingly good in the air for his size and aggressive in the tackle, with a good pass on him too. Only drawback to me is a lack of pace.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: jojo1990 on January 03, 2018, 09:08:03 AM
Yes i read it here, and also on his Instagram it Looks like he is Training for himself. Read on Twitter that he didnt listen to Slavs instructions so Slav dont want him anymore.

Yes it appears that players cross Slav at their peril.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

flyingfish

Quote from: Statto on January 03, 2018, 10:08:55 AM
on his Instagram it Looks like he is Training for himself

i saw that too, thought the same thing, he must be gone or going soon

He did post a few congratulations for AK though, so still involved with the team? I recall that he was signed for a year 'with a club option to extend'. Given what we knew about his character then, it sounded like a probation period and taking a punt on him that we might get something out of him. Looks like he failed his probation anyway.

Otter idiot

I've not heard anything on this, is this definite? I can't find anything on the net.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 03, 2018, 10:43:10 AM

Yes it appears that players cross Slav at their peril.
That's ok then cos none of ours can cross!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

MikeW

I think the whole Madl business is a bit of a mystery.  OK, if the coach doesn't rate him fair enough.  But from distant memory he seemed decent enough and I'm sure he's on good money so to just ignore him is odd.  He might of course be happy to just sit out his contract but I'm sure he could do a job on loan somewhere until the season end if only to restore a bit of confidence for next season elsewhere?
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

DevonFFC

Mollo is at motspur training has he has just put a video online

RP24

From a few videos on piazon's Instagram live when he was injured, madl always seems to have been in the recovery room with him with gas filled boot things on. Don't know if he's injured or just using it as a recovery from training?

flyingfish

Quote from: ollienixs on January 03, 2018, 02:49:11 PM

Is this the one of him wearing Fulham kit with 'Why not now?' plastered across it? Sounds frustrated. He doesn't half look like a preening pillock in half the videos he posts, excuse my French.

DevonFFC

Quote from: flyingfish on January 03, 2018, 03:19:13 PM
Quote from: ollienixs on January 03, 2018, 02:49:11 PM

Is this the one of him wearing Fulham kit with 'Why not now?' plastered across it? Sounds frustrated. He doesn't half look like a preening pillock in half the videos he posts, excuse my French.

That's the one, he loves a topless shot and wears some odd clothes

jojo1990

I think thats an old Video, the last Video hes training is not in the motspur park.
Madl was ao good when he came in in difficult times.And also i think he is a great lad but jokanovic didnt rate him anymore.So i would sell him or let him out on loan for his confidence!Sad Madl!

DevonFFC

Quote from: jojo1990 on January 03, 2018, 04:35:30 PM
I think thats an old Video, the last Video hes training is not in the motspur park.
Madl was ao good when he came in in difficult times.And also i think he is a great lad but jokanovic didnt rate him anymore.So i would sell him or let him out on loan for his confidence!Sad Madl!

It's on instagram and was posted less than 5 hours ago, it can't be that old