watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham's Ressies

Started by OldBrownShoe, February 05, 2010, 02:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldBrownShoe

Is anyone up to speed with our reserve side? I guess it doesn't have a pretty fixed starting line-up for obvious reasons but please could you advise who the most likely players are to fill the defensive positions and also central strikers? How many of the younger professional players on the books, yet to get on the bench, get games and do any of them look likely to break through in the near future?  Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

simplyfulham

I try and get down to watch them when I can, they actually get a decent crowd.

The side has been relatively young side with the odd experienced player like Soel, EJ or Elm playing as well recently. This season results haven't been as good as last year when they finished second (correct me someone if I'm wrong on that one..).

We're a bit light upfront but Uwezu is a small determined quick Nigerian. He's nad a lot of games in the reserves. He's not bad and has scored goals but I don't think has ever really shone.

Two players I haven't seen enough of are Italian striker Trotta and English youth international right back Marsh-Brown. They both have been very highly rated and could be exciting prospects. Trotta being a powerful forward an Marsh-Brown a advanced right back.

The one who for me does look head and shoulders above the rest is Matthew Briggs. Tall centre back or can also play left back. He's currently on loan at Leyton Orient, not sure how he's getting on, but looks really good.

Hope that helps